Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Add UK/ USA holiday subscription in your iPhone/ iPad calendar to get a free notification and update on special days. Are you not staying in another country or want a plan to visit another region or country in the world. For iOS users have a great official option by the app. So we can add any country holiday by subscribing holiday feed from apple. Most probably people trying to add USA Holiday on iPhone calendar at first then UK/ Canada and Australia and New Zealand in Professional business alert and management.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Compare to past iOS, Settings for add USA holiday on iPhone calendar quite different from the path to add in any iOS/iPadOS Version. Are you trying on the Old iOS version that’s also explained? With steps below.
Steps for Add UK/ USA Holiday on iPhone calendar: Other International
- Step #1: Go to the Settings app on iPhone > Passwords & Accounts. iOS 14 or later iPhone Users can Find Settings app > Calendar > Accounts.
- Step #2:Scroll and Tap on Add Account > Other.
- Tips For iOS 11: Go to the Settings App → Accounts & Password → See “Add Account” option.
- Step #2: See the List of Mails services and Tap on Others at the last option. Next Tap on “Add Subscribed Calendar” > Now Copy Calendar source .ics file from here.
- Note: If you are unable to copy & paste the file, then Tap on the Share button and select the copy option from the share sheet. Now it’s really copying.
- New Zealand:
- Step #3: Paste the URL on the Server field. Tap On Next.
- Step #4: Verify the File and Save on your iPhone settings to import all the Holiday Updated to your Calendar.
- Step #5: Open the Calendar app on the iPhone, and Check all the Holidays are imported on your iPhone.
iCloud calendar subscription is officially recommended by apple to use it on iOS and Mac devices. Once you do it, the Same changes will be made on Mac devices to make sure about its register with the same Apple ID.
Delete Subscribed Holiday from Calendar app
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Next, Scroll to Passwords & Accounts.
- Now See subscribed calendar, Tap on it and Delete Account
These tricks, Show any next and past year/ Month holidays in your calendar app.
Older iOS Version on iPhone: Tips for iOS 10
1: Go to the Settings app on iPhone/ iPad > “Calendar” or “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” in old iOS 8/9.
3: Then, Tap on Accounts > There we can add or Subscribe any number of new Calendars.
4: Add Account > Other.
5: Next, Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar option.
6: Past Below link in Server: which you can get in your iPhone/ iPad by mail to your account.
On behalf of your helping request share on comment how useful add UK/ USA Holiday on iPhone calendar and other international countries as well.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏