Last Updated on Aug 19, 2021
Apple has unpredictably revamped Safari’s UI for few years. From tones of customizable options to the lightning speed of Safari, many Apple users are adopting the Safari, leaving Google Chrome, Firefox, etc. In this article, we’ll be discussing the Safari Tabs and how you can change Safari Tab Layout in MacOS Monterey Mac, MacBook. Tabs are a crucial part of any browser; if you continuously spend time on Safari for research, projects, surfing, streaming, and other activities, the Tabs Layout must be striking in your eyes.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
The newer macOS Update allows us to choose the Separate Safari Tab layout on Mac and Compact Safari Layout on Mac. To be precise, the Compact Layout only shows the number of tabs in a row; moreover, the Separate Layout displays the Tabs along with the URL on the top side.
How to Change Safari Tab Layout on Mac, MacBook: Move to Old Safari Tab Layout
Before proceeding, make sure the Mac, MacBook is up to date with macOS Monterey or newer version. To do so, click on the Apple menu > System Preferences > Software Update.
- Launch Safari App.
- Click on Safari in the top menu bar. Select Preferences.
- Select the Tabs tab.
- From the Tab layout options, choose from Compact and Separate.
- When you select any of the Tab Layouts, Mac will show you a preview of how the tabs will look in the Safari.
➡️ Know More About Tab Groups in Safari Mac.
Change Safari Tab Layout on iPhone Safari in iOS 15
New Safari Tab Layout changes the User interface in the latest iOS 15 or later update. but we have an option for switch back to old layout or Safari Design. Follow the below steps to change settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open Settings app on iPhone or iPad.
- Next, Scroll to Find Safari Option > Again Scroll to Tabs section and Select Tab Bar to Apply New Default Safari Tab Layout, and Select Single Tab for Switch to Old Safari Tab Layout on iPhone.
- That’s it. See the Difference of Tab Bar and Single Tab Option.
- More iOS safari settings are, Allow website Tinting, & Landscape Tab Bar.
Do you like Safari Tab View? Switch to Safari Tab Layout makes it easy to access the websites quickly, without searching and visiting the tabs one by one. Furthermore, Safari brought us few more features like creating group tabs in Safari that let you group a bundle of tabs and open anytime.