There are many Apple Weather app Alternatives in the Apple App Store. Even though, Apple’s official weather app is better and little difference in the field of the User interface, customize wise, etc. because you can add more locations to get Weather information on your Smartphone at any time. It doesn’t matter. Where you are still, but you can get accurate details of Weather forecast of any seasons of the planet like Summer, Winter or Monsoon. To gain it with a single tap, you should Add City in the iPhone Weather app in the latest iOS. If you’ve no such idea, then dive on the below illustration to set up.
Please note that to get current location accurate data Such as Chance of Rain, Humidity, The Wind, Pressure, Visibility, UV index, Sunrise & Sunset. So you must have enabled location services on your iOS device (iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, Xs, XS Max, X/iPhone 8/ iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, 6S Plus/ 6 Plus/ 6S/ 6/ 5S/5 and earlier). You can add a maximum of 20 Cities/ locations in the iPhone weather app. After that ‘’+’’ icon to add city becomes grayed out.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Complete Guide to Delete or Add City in iPhone Weather App – More than One Cities [Mac, Apple Watch]
Video Tutorial for iOS 14 Or Later Devices
How to Add City to Weather App on iPhone ?
Your iPhone Weather app is an incredible source to know the weather of your desired cities across the world. Not only one country but it can show you the real-time weather of 20 cities. So whether your child is planning an international trip or you’re about to organize a business meeting in your city, first check out the weather and then decide what to do.
How to Add a city in Weather App in iOS 14 or Later:
- Launch Weather App from your iPhone Home Screen.
- When the list of Cities appears, scroll down to the end.
- Tap on the Search button to Add Cities in Weather App.
- Search the City that you want to add in the Weather app.
- When that searched city displays, tap Add on the upper-right corner.
How to Add a city in Weather App in iOS 13 or Earlier:
- Launch Weather App from your iPhone Home Screen.
- At the bottom, tap on the ListView option.
- Then, Scroll to Down on App and tap (+) to add a location in the Weather app on the iPhone.
- Find the City by entering Zip Code, City Name, or the Airport Code.
- If the search results show the City that you are looking for, tap to Add that city.
So enjoy a maximum of 20 cities Weather information on a single screen. Know your city’s future week forecast, and it will be Fog, Cloudy, Mostly Cloudy, Partly Cloudy, Mostly Clear, Sunny, Rain, Thunderstorm, Showers. With Temperature measurement in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
To delete cities or locations also easy to go below to know that. We can see the Weather condition of your cities on Today views at a glance from the lock screen or home screen. Learn how to add a new Widget on the Apple iPhone. Also, Check these settings on your iOS device if Weather widget not working on your iPhone.
How to Remove or Delete cities from Weather App on iPhone
Since the weather app is limited to 20 cities at a time, you would need to delete the cities from the iPhone weather app that no longer needed, here’s how to delete cities from the Weather app on iPhone.
- Launch Weather App on your iPhone.
- Tap on the List icon at the bottom of the Weather app.
- Swipe the City from Right-to-Left and then tap Delete.
How to Rearrange Added Locations in iPhone Weather App?
Want to give priority to the city that you are currently living in? Yes, it is possible to rearrange the added cities in the weather app.
- Launch the Weather app on your iPhone.
- Likewise, tap on the List Grid to explore added locations on the Weather app.
- To rearrange the cities, touch and hold locations and Move UP or Move DOWN.
How to Change Fahrenheit to Celcius or Celcius to Fahrenheit in the Weather app on the iPhone?
If you are more familiar with Celcius or Fahrenheit, the weather app supports both of the temperature units. Here’s the way to change Celcius to Fahrenheit and vice versa in the weather app on iPhone.
- Go to the Weather app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the List icon at the bottom of the screen.
- At the bottom-left screen tap on Celcius/Fahrenheit symbol and change as you want.
Why Can’t I Add Cities to Weather App on iPhone?
Do you encounter the weather app iPhone not working? Please do there are two things – make sure your iPhone has closely connected to Wi-Fi or Cellular data connection. Besides, keep in mind that the weather app only lets you add 20 Cities. If your list is less than 20 locations, then continue to read.
If internet connectivity or however Weather app doesn’t allow to Add City in iPhone Weather or more locations, then Restart your iPhone and Try again. I hope this would help you quickly. Thanks for reading us.
Add Or Delete City on Mac/MacBook ?/? Weather App
In the Same Way, we can Add or Delete New City on Macbook, Mac Weather widget. Follow the below steps to show Wheather on your MacBook Mac or Add New City in Wheather widget. after that Delete as well.
Premium Support is Free Now
- Click on Today Widget by clicking on More Option from Top Right Corner of the Mac Menu.
- Next, click on Edit option. Today widget will expand on screen.
- Click on Plus sign from the list of Inactive widget showing the list. Once you click on (+) next to Weather widget.
- Weather widget will active on the Today widget screen. Tap on the Done button after add Weather widget. Now we can add a new city at any time.
- On Weather widget hover the mouse icon at the top Next to (I) button. Next Tap on the add button.
- After clicking on the add button, Search the new city in the weather widget and click on to add-in list.
- Tap on Done to save on weather widget
- That’s it.
- In the same way, we can add City on the Apple Watch weather app as well. The next steps will show how to add a new city on the Weather app on apple watch.
Add Or Delete City on Apple Watch ⌚️ Weather App
Follow these steps to add new City on the Apple Watch Weather app. iPhone weather app data will automatically sync to apple watch weather app, if you added City on the iPhone weather app, then the update will also shown on apple watch. If the Apple watch is not updating the list then We can manually add a new city and country in a weather app.
- Press the Digital Crown button on Apple Watch to move Apple Watch Home screen.
- Find and Tap on the Weather app.
- Scroll to Down and Find Add City button on the Apple Watch Weather app.
- Next, We can use Dictation or Scribble. I like to use Dication, Say city name to find On Apple Watch Weather app.
- I find Oakland city, Find out multiple results. Tap on your City to add in City/country list.
- Finally, I added weather app.
- If the Weather app is not showing Temperature, Force close app and Re-Launch app.
- That’s it.
Subscribe our blog and get daily new tips and tricks on Apple iOS, macOS, WatchOS, and tvOS. Like post? Share it.