Last Updated on
The dark mode is not new for iOS users cause it’s experienced the past on Social app or Mac Dark mode. Apple called “Smart Invert” in iOS and this feature bind the first time in new iOS. Let’s check what you get on Disable or Enable “Smart Invert” dark mode on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. This iDevice screen color management really useful and valuable/big update for you, you are enjoying it with me. But Don’t miss Experience Official Dark mode on iPhone, iPad and Dark Mode for Mac is Also Available.
- Smart invert reverses the color of the display, except, images, media, and apps that use dark color style.
- Classic invert [Invert Color]: reverse the color of the display.
Dark mode or Smart invert really interesting features special in a night. That helps people’s physical health and Extend flexibility to use the iOS device for a long time.
After applied or turn on Smart Invert in iPhone, iPad: your Default screen text will be white and the other portion goes black (Black background behind White font in all applications, Settings and more).
Dark Mode Compatible iOS devices
The Dark mode is not related to device hardware so that it will come upon all iOS device models (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch). lets you can check here compatible device list (iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro max, iPhone 11, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6/ 6 Plus, iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus).
Steps for Disable/ Enable iOS “Smart Invert” Dark Mode on iPhone, iPad
- Step 1: Open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Step 2: Scroll to Accessibility Option.
- Step 3: Now, Tap on Display & Text Size.
- Step 4: Find the Option of Smart Invert and Classic Invert [we can enable one of these two options at a time].
- Step 5: That’s it.
Old Version of iOS: iOS 11 and Older [Smart Invert and Classic invert]
- Step #1. Go to the Settings app on the iPhone/ iPad.
- Step #2. Under Settings > General.
- Step #3. Next, you have to tap on Accessibility.
- Step #4. Hit on the Display Accommodations then tap Invert colors.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
- Step #5. in the end, Turn toggle Smart invert ON/Green.
See the instant changes on the screen. Now your iPhone screen goes black.
Enjoy clear vision in night or dark area. To do turn off Smart invert, follow the steps above and Disable toggle for invert colors under iOS device settings.
In Night Shift mode or low blue light mode in iPhone still aspected as of earlier iOS version.
Using Siri: Smart Invert
Smart Invert we can manage using Siri command. Launch Siri on iPhone/ iPad and Say Enable Smart invert or Disable Smart invert for turn off.