Last Updated on Oct 27, 2020
Make your morning beautiful with your favorite sound or custom song as an alarm sound. Just like the custom ringtone option available on your iPhone, iPad. Set here I am showing the example for change alarm sound on iPhone but you can go with any iOS device running the latest iOS. Generally, iOS users trying to set meditation sound or Hollywood songs as a morning alarm. Don’t want to search and set your favorite song as an alarm, then you have 150+ built-in Apple’s official HD quality sound perfect for alarm.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Here I’ll give you an example of setting a new alarm or change the sound on the already saved alarm. Some iPhone users have some unique demand, So iPhone users are changing the default custom ringtone sound that feels too low during sleeping time. Here are some self-control iPhone alarm Apps for Heavy Sleepers that help to never miss the time.
Compatible devices and OS: iPhone 12(Pro/Max/Mini)iPhone 11 Pro/ iPhone 11 Pro Max/iPhone 11/iPhone XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/7/6S and earlier
- change Alarm sound on iPhone
- Edit/ Set Custom another Alarm Sound on iPhone
Steps for Change Default Alarm Sound on iPhone: Custom Music, Song, or Tone
How to Change Alarm Sound in iPhone iOS 14
If you’re new to the iPhone or just updated the iPhone to the latest iOS 14, don’t miss to know the correct method to add Alarm in iPhone alongside managing the settings like Changing Alarm Sound, Snooze Duration, and more.
- Head over to the Clock app.
- Tap on the Alarm tab.
- If you wish to Add New Alarm, then tap on the Plus icon on the upper-right corner in orange color.
- Set the Time.
- Tap on Sound to change the alarm sound in iOS 14.
- Pick the sound you wish to have.
- Lastly, tap on Save to complete the process.
To Change the Wake-Up Alarm Sound in iOS 14
Sleep|Wake Up alarm settings are also located inside the Clock app. However, if you want the extract the details of the Bedtime, then reach to the Health app. Otherwise, the Clock app is enough to change the Wake-Up alarm sound.
- Navigate to the Clock app on iOS 14 or later iPhone or tap on the Timer/Stopwatch button located in the Control Center.
- Hit the Alarm tab to access the alarms.
- Tap on Change next to the Sleep|Wake Up alarm.
- After adjusting the alarm, scroll down the screen.
- Tap Sounds & Haptics and pick a new tone as a new Alarm Sound.
How to Change Alarm Sound in iOS 13 or Earlier
- Step #1. Go to the Clock app on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch Home screen.
- Step #2. Next, Tap on Alarm from below clock app tabs.
For iOS 11: See the Clock app settings layout.
Find sound and Check with Downloaded or Purchase Alarm tone.
Note: Screen for iOS 10 or Earlier, Given in Next Steps…
- Step #3. Here you can add a new alarm from the top right “+” icon.
Your iPhone Alarm Not Working? No Problem! Try Below Settings
Also, check the settings for Volume/ Enable Sound from the side physical button.
- Make an iPhone alarm vibrate from Settings Like Turn on/ Turn Off > Under the sound > Top of the Screen (VIbration) > Change From Default to Standard or Custom/ Create New Vibration/ you can adjust alarm volume
- Want Option for iPhone Alarm Snooze: Enable Snooze
Step #4. Now, you can set your time by rotating the number wheel and AM/PM. (Here I Set alarm 8 a.m.)
- Step #5. On the below screen, Go to the Sound and Choose your favorite sound for this alarm only
Note: For your upcoming new alarm sound automatically selected from the last one by default.
Edit/ Set Custom another Sound on default alarm or Delete alarm
1. Tap on edit from the top right from Clock app > Alarm
2. Next, Tap on Sound and choose your favorite song or alarm tone. last Set an alarm for 11 a.m.
Premium Support is Free Now
Note: From your Apple music app you can choose any type of the song (Hollywood, Bollywood, POP act.) From Pick a song option.
Now you have a got perfect idea on how to change the alarm tone in iPhone or set custom songs that you want. Still, want help, share with us in the comment.