how to change alarm sound on iPhone X, XS Max, XR, XS, 8 Plus volume for a separate signal Or also set a song as an alarm tone for the beautiful morning on iPhone XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/7/6S/SE/5S, iPad or iPod.
Make your morning beautiful with your favorite sound or custom song as an alarm sound. Just like custom ringtone option available on your iPhone, iPad. Set here I am showing the example for change alarm sound on iPhone but you can go with any iOS device running latest iOS.
Generally, iOS users trying to set meditation sound or Hollywood songs as a morning alarm. Don’t want search and set your favorite song as an alarm, then you have 150+ built-in Apple’s official HD quality sound perfect for alarm. Here I’ll give you an example of setting a new alarm or change sound on the already saved alarm.
Compatible devices and OS: iPhone XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/7/6S and earlier
- change Alarm sound on iPhone
- Edit/ Set Custom another Alarm Sound on iPhone
Steps for Change Default Alarm Sound on iPhone XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/7/6S: Custom Music, Song or tune
1. Go to the Clock app on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch Home screen.
2. Next, Tap on Alarm from below clock app tabs.
For iOS 11: See the Clock app settings layout.
Find sound and Check with Downloaded or Purchase Alarm tone.
Note: Screen for iOS 10 or Earlier, Given in Next Steps…
3. Here you can add a new alarm from top right “+” icon.
Your iPhone Alarm Not Working? No Problem! Try Below Settings
Also, check the settings for Volume/ Enable Sound from side physical button.
- Make an iPhone alarm vibrate from Settings Like Turn on/ Turn Off > Under the sound > Top of the Screen (VIbration) > Change From Default to Standard or Custom/ Create New Vibration/ you can adjust alarm volume
- Want Option for iPhone Alarm Snooze: Enable Snooze
4. Now, you can set your time by rotating number wheel and AM/PM. (Here I Set alarm 8 a.m.)
5. On below screen, Go to the Sound and Choose your favorite sound for this alarm only
Note: For your upcoming new alarm sound automatically selected from last one by default.
Edit/ Set Custom another Sound on default alarm or Delete alarm
1. Tap on edit from top right from Clock app > Alarm
2. Next, Tap on Sound and choose your favorite song or alarm tone. last Set an alarm for 11 a.m.
Note: From your Apple music app you can choose any types of the song (Hollywood, Bollywood, POP act.) From Pick a song option.
Now you have a got perfect idea on how to Change alarm ton in iPhone or set custom songs that you want. Still, want help, share with us in the comment.