Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Reminders App has a lot to offer, all the miscellaneous tasks, important errands, attachments, and alerts can be stored in the reminder app. It took several years to bring the Widget to the home screen, but here we are. Now the Reminder Widget can be put within the applications anywhere, convenient to you. However, the major changes to the Reminder app were made earlier with iOS 13, introducing the overhauled interface, intuitive app design, etc. You don’t need any third-party reminder app or task manager when the default Reminder app is available.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
In addition, using the same steps, you can add plenty of Widgets directly to the iPhone home screen, right beside the app icons. Compared with the previous iOS update, Apple has also added few more widgets, check them, and if possible try all of them.
To Find the Reminder widget and Add to Home screen, Apple Reminder App must be installed on your iPhone.
How to Add Reminder Widget on the iPhone Home Screen
Learn how to add the reminder widget to the iPhone home screen, prefer the sample images.
- Touch and hold the app icon or anywhere on the iPhone home screen to activate the Jiggle mode.
- Next, tap on the Plus button on the upper-left screen.
- Find and tap Reminders.
- Select the Reminder Widget convenient for you.
- Tap Add Widget.
- Position the Reminder Widget on the home screen.
- Lastly, tap Done to save changes.
How to Edit Reminder Widget on iPhone iOS 14
Reminder App lets you create reminders in different categories; decide which folder do you want to access from the reminder widget.
- Long-press the Reminder Widget on the iPhone.
- Select the Edit Widget.
- Tap on the currently set Reminder option.
- Now, a whole list of Reminders should appear, choose the one important for you.
How to Remove Reminder Widget from iPhone
No longer need the reminder widget? Don’t worry, here’s the easy way to remove the reminder widget from iPhone.
- Touch and hold the Reminder Widget.
- Select Remove Widget.
Again tap Remove.
Hope you are enjoying the Reminder app previews (Reminder Widget on Home screen). Share your Experience with us in the comment box.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏