Last Updated on Aug 12, 2021
We are glad to share here, How-To Tip for the latest macOS. It’s a Change language on your Mac. It might be possible that you bought New Apple MacBook from the USA (United States of America) and would like to work primarily in the French language. At that time, you need Settings for Switch Language and region from the US English to French English. Even you have a question – How to Change language on any Mac? Or Need to change the Language of the Specific app on Mac. or Install Custome font for typing custom font from Keyboard. At all, you can get the solution to change language macOS.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
This tip becomes most useful for Apple’s New Released 12-inch MacBook and 13-inch MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and MacMini and iMac.
Way for Change language on macOS on Mac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Apple set default language and region according to selling the country. So that users get Mac display language of the country in which it was purchased, you could use your Mac up to possible languages Such as English, US, French, Chinese, Japanese, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Spanish, and more.
Step For How to Change Language on Mac
- Step 1. Select Apple Menu
- Step 2. Click on System Preferences
- Step 3. Click On Language & Region.
Now, you can follow one of the below options:
Option 1. Add a language:
Click on Add +, Select one or more languages in the list and then click Add.
What you can see in the pane language is divided by a separator line: above the line are for System languages that fully support OS X, and it’s Shown in Menu, Messages, and more.
Second-line language options aren’t fully supported for OS X, but they may be supported for the OS X app that you use and shown in their menus and Messages.
Change the primary language: Dreg a Different Preferred language to the top of the Preferred languages list. That’s it. This tip seems to change the language in MacOS Monterey, macOS Catalina, High Sierra, EI Capitan, Yosemite on MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and iMac.
Change Keyboard Language on Mac, Install Font Typing
Today Mac users can start typing in Hundreds of languages that support new MacOS. For that users have to download and install custom language font from the apple server and Change on Mac keyboard settings or System Language. Follow the below steps for Download New Keyboard font and Type in Apple apps and Third-Party apps like Microsoft Word, Excel, Chrome Browser,
- Go to the Apple Logo from the top Mac menu > System Preferences.
- Choose Keyboard.
- Go to Input Sources Tab > Click on Plus Button to Browse new Language.
- and Click on Add. Wait for few seconds.
- Also select “Show Input menu in Menu Bar“.
- Now, That’s easy to change or Switch the current keyboard language of your keyboard from the top Mac menu.
- That’s it.
Change App Language on Mac
are you looking to set a different language for the installed app on Mac? Follow the below steps for change in your local language for the app that’s easy to understand and use App functionality more conveniently. follow the below steps,
- Go to the Apple logo from the Top Mac menu > System Preferences.
- Select Langage & Region.
- Choose, Apps Tab > Click on Plus sign to apply a new language to the selected app.
- Select Application and language from the dropdown.
- Click on Add. Here I added French to Microsoft office word.
- Now, My Office document menu and options show in the new Language.