Truly, Mac is an intelligent and fastest OS then other. Yosemite is a forthcoming Mac OS for the Mac user. If you’ve problem to organize same color folder file in your Mac? Then create its different look by following these articles. Put your important file in a single folder, after that you should require to change folder color in Mac and to make it handy so, you can easily handle it. Even, your focus will become at a glance on that specific folder. If you want to special categorized folder color, then you can keep an emergency or more useful file folder in red color, less important are color in green and keep other are in blue color. There are double way to vary your Mac folder color. So, let’s beneath and look step of to change the folder color in Mac OS X Mavericks, Yosemite and Same for MacOS Sierra. Related useful Mac Software for USA and ,for UK.
Innovative for you: How to run Window apps on Mac without Reboot
- 1 Steps on How to Change the Folder color in Mac OS X: Yosemite, Mavericks, EI Capitan (10.11), MacOS Sierra
Steps on How to Change the Folder color in Mac OS X: Yosemite, Mavericks, EI Capitan (10.11), MacOS Sierra
For EI Capitan or OS X Yosemite – Update/ Set folder color, saturation using Color picker tools
- Right Click on Folder which you want to change folder color in Yosemite OS, and then click on “Get Info”
- Then you can appear folder info in a pop up
- Click on folder’s icon (not preview) inside of folder info pop up then go Edit Menu >> select Copy.
- Text “Preview” in Spotlight Search after that, you can see a folder window for preview
- Now, Click on File Menu >> select New from Clipboard
- Tools >> select Adjust Color … >> you can see color picker, choose color from color picker that you want.
- Close color picker tools and Go, Edit menu and choose Select all option
- After that again in Edit >> choose Copy option and minimize preview window
- Again move on folder info popup, and click on folder’s icon (not preview) inside of folder info pop up then go Edit Menu >> select Paste.Cyber Monday Deals 2014 for the US, UK and Canada
That’s it, You can also refer below video tutorial on how to change folder color for Yosemite OS X (Version 10.10)
1st way for Mavericks
- First, chose folder, which you want to change its color.
- Click, on ‘’File’’ from the Top side of the Menu. You can see it right side of the finder menu.
- Now, in File menu drop down and select ‘’Label’’ option at the bottom of list. There you can get three different colors likewise, Red, Green and Blue. Select one of them after that, you can look different color of select Folder.
2nd way for Mavericks
- Right click on select folder and one menu will pop up your screen. From them select ‘’label’’ menu option and choose one color from given all. Using this way you can do fast.
Let’s, to know us in comment, how much useful this guidelines, how to change the folder color in Mac OS X. Get daily updates of this site by subscribing our E-mail alert. You can also read about the Apple new Smartphone iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Like? Share it.
What Others are Reading,