Last Updated on Dec 3, 2020
There are many people whose iPhone storage is full as well as iCloud storage, but they don’t want to buy more storage. Considering this issue, we have concluded the best method through which their iCloud storage will get freed as well as no need to buy extra storage. Usually when it comes to cleaning up the iCloud storage people delete the photos and videos. Unfortunately, they have to delete the essential pictures too. I would like to suggest to them why not delete the apps stored in iCloud?
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Today we will show you how to delete apps from iCloud in iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, and iPhone XR. The process is straightforward, but carefully you have to follow the steps otherwise deleting the wrong application will result in data loss.
This article is one of the important parts of optimized iCloud storage from iPhone, Explore more tips to free up iCloud Storage. Also, you can’t delete app data from iCloud, You can Upgrade iCloud Storage on iPhone
The tutorial is divided into two parts; if you wish to delete the app from iCloud in iPhone XS Max/XS/XR or All Other iPhone models, then part one is most important. If you don’t follow part 1 of the tutorial, then the app will be removed from the iCloud temporarily.
Manage iCloud storage by the App: Stop Save Data in iCloud or Delete App Data from iCloud
Part 1: Stop to use iCloud by the app
- Step #1: Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Step #2: Tap on your name.
- Step #3: Select “iCloud”.
- Step #4: Locate the application that you want to delete from iCloud. (Apps Using iCloud) – Any Time we can Stop to Access iCloud space by App installed on your iPhone. Jump to part 2, To Delete or Erase Existing Data that Saved in iCloud,
- Step #5: Toggle Off the Green button next to the app.
- Step #6: You are willing to use iCloud by the app, Just Keep this Enabled.
Part 2: Delete apps from iCloud
- Step #1: Go to the Settings app > Tap on Profile name > iCloud > From the screen tap on “Manage Storage”.
- Step #2: Select the application to delete from iCloud.
- Step #3: Lastly, tap “Delete Data”.
Hopefully, you learned how to delete apps from iCloud, in case you didn’t find this written tutorial helpful then you can also watch the video on our YouTube channel and get it done quickly.