Last Updated on Jun 29, 2021
There are many people whose iPhone storage is full as well as iCloud storage, but they don’t want to buy more iCloud storage space. Considering this issue, we have concluded the best method through which their iCloud storage will get freed as well as no need to buy extra storage. Usually when it comes to cleaning up the iCloud storage people delete the photos and videos. Unfortunately, they have to delete the essential pictures too. I would like to suggest to them why not delete the apps stored in iCloud?
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Today we will show you how to delete apps from iCloud on your iPhone. The process is straightforward, but carefully you have to follow the steps otherwise deleting the wrong application will result in data loss.
This article is one of the important parts of optimized iCloud storage from iPhone, Explore more tips to free up iCloud Storage. Also, you can’t delete app data from iCloud, You can Upgrade iCloud Storage on iPhone
How do I permanently delete an app from iCloud to Save Storage Space
The tutorial is divided into two parts; if you wish to delete the app from iCloud in iPhone, then part one is most important. If you don’t follow part 1 of the tutorial, then the app will be removed from the iCloud temporarily.
Part 1: Disable Apps to back up on iCloud Storage
- Step #1: Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Step #2: Tap on Your name.
- Step #3: Select “iCloud”.
- Step #4: Locate the application that you want to delete from iCloud. (Apps Using iCloud) – Any Time we can Stop to Access iCloud space by App installed on your iPhone. Jump to part 2, To Delete or Erase Existing Data that Saved in iCloud,
- Step #5: Toggle Off the Green button next to the app.
- Step #6: You are willing to use iCloud by the app, Just Keep this Enabled.
Part 2: Remove Unwanted Apps from iCloud
- Go to the Settings app
- Tap on Profile name
- Click on iCloud
- From the screen tap on “Manage Storage”.
- Scroll the Screen tap on BackUps
- Choose Your Device that appears under the BACKUPS section.
- Scroll down and Tap on “Show All Apps“
- on this page, you can Delete a full iCloud backup and an App wise backup.
- for example, here turn toggle Off next to the app, so a pop-up prompted to ask you Do you want to turn off App backups and deleted the backup data from iCloud?
- Choose Turn Off & Delete.
How to Permanently Delete Apps from App Store
After Deleted app from the home screen and from iCloud backups, if you would like to fresh install the app but I think you don’t achieve the Get button, you will get a download from the cloud option.
Try the bottom steps to Get GET button instead of re-install from Cloud with a down arrow option.
After deleting the app on your device from your iPhone
- Step #1. Open the App Store
- Step #2. next Click on the blue icon Profile Picture at the top right corner of the screen (a person inside of a circle above the search bar) to access your account
- Step #3. Click on “Purchased”
- Step #4. Click on “My Purchases”
- Step #5. Find the Application that you are trying to remove and swipe left to “hide” the app.
- Step #6. Go back to App Store and reinstall by hitting “Get”
I hope, this found helpful to permanently delete apps from app store purchased list.
Watch the video on How to delete apps from iCloud iOS 14
How to Delete Apps on Your iPhone
Fix Can’t Delete Apps on Your Apple iOS device
Hopefully, you learned how to delete apps from iCloud, in case you didn’t find this written tutorial helpful then you can also watch the video on our YouTube channel and get it done quickly.