Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Manage your Apple Watch security that prevents theft and lost your data by unauthorized reset or use by another people. See how to disable or enable Activation lock on Apple Watch Series 5, Series 4, Series 3, Series 2, Series 1 running on WatchOS 6, WatchOS 5, WatchOS 4/3/2 in latest tips.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Same like Apple iPhone, iPad, and Mac we can manage Apple Watch from Find My iPhone iOS app or iCloud web login. See the steps below, how to use?
- Know to Find my Apple Watch Enabled or Not!
- Enable or Turn on Activation lock for my Apple Watch, if disabled
- Disable Activation lock remotely on apple watch
How to check Find My Apple Watch is Enabled or Disabled?
Activate lock that means Find My Device enabled and connected with your apple ID account. So we can track apple device remotely. Make sure finder my Device and enabled using the following steps for apple watch. See in your Find My iPhone app; Apple watch will show there is enabled just like other apple Device connected with the same apple ID.
- Not have an iPhone or iPad: Go to iCloud.com
- Log in with your Apple ID and Password > Click on Find iPhone icon > Here’s the list of all Devices (Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, Mac and more).
- Just select the device > Go for Play Sound, Lost Mode and Erase Apple Watch.
Enable or Turn on Activation lock for my Apple Watch, if disabled
find my apple watch and apple watch Activation lock is the same. Also, Find my Apple Watch will automatically enable if Paired Apple Watch iPhone has enabled find my iPhone under the settings. That we can enable from the iPhone settings app.
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone > Tap on Profile name > Find My > Find My iPhone > Find My iPhone toggle is enabled.
- Now You can check to Find my Apple Watch option from Watch App on iPhone, Open Watch App > My Watch Tab > Tap on Watch name > Tap on (i) icon > Here’s the link button for Find My Watch. Click on it to find it on Map.
How to Disable or Remove Activation lock on Apple Watch
Remove or Disable activation lock on apple watch release the security; you can use for other device or before sell.
- Un-pair apple watch automatically Disable Activation lock to the Apple watch.
Otherwise Remotely Disable Activation lock on Apple Watch from icloud.com
- Go to https://www.icloud.com/find/
- Sign in with Apple ID and Password.
- Next, Click on All Devices > Find Apple Watch under the My Devices section.
- Click on “Remove From Account” icon to remove apple watch.
- Next, Click on Remove and confirm.
Remove Apple Watch Activation Lock from iPhone
Yes, we can remove Apple watch activation lock from iOS/iPadOS that signed in with the same Apple ID. Access all Devices under the settings app of iPhone & iPad. To find it under the Settings app > Tap on Profile name > Scroll to Device list > [Tap on Apple Watch Name and Remove from Account] here’s your apple watch if activation lock it on or Find my apple watch is on that explained in the second method in this article.
Above are the quick setups for enable and Enable Activation lock on Apple Watch 5, Apple Watch 4, Watch 3, Apple Watch 2.