Last Updated on Jan 28, 2022
Here’s a way that you can use to install iOS 15.4 public beta, when it will release. Apple’s 2021 upgrade seed major iOS 15 update on the 20th of September. New iOS 15.4 public beta will come with the expected features including Apple will allow to add vaccine does report card to Wallet App and many more features that are awaited and need for the real world. Before Apple putting iOS 15 officially in the pipeline, its available for testing purposes for Developers and public users.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
So, are you an excited user to download and install the iOS 15 public beta profile? Yes, well done! You can get an entire procedure to Download & Install iOS 15 public beta over the Air on your iPhone or iPad.
Guide Start to Download and Install iOS 15.4 Public beta to your iPhone and iPad
Guide on How to register your account for the iOS 15.4 public beta
Explore: Install iOS 15 Public Beta 1 with Screenshot
You should go to beta.apple.com on the iPhone or iPad you want to enroll in the beta program.
#1- Now Tap on Sign up to get started the process. (In case, you’ve already signed up for a previous public beta.
#2- Tap on Sign in and skip to our “How to enroll your device” section below.)
#3- Enter your Apple ID email address and password. And Tap on Sign in.
#4- Tap Accept to agree to the terms and conditions.
Restart your iPhone, Tap on the “Restart” Option.
After Restart, Go to the “Settings” > “General” > “Software Update“.
Without Developer Account, install iOS 15 on your iPhone, iPad
iOS 15 Developer Beta 1 install on your iPhone, Open [This link] in your Safari Browser. Reboot your Device after successfully install the Profile. Go to the Settings > General > Software Update > Download and install iOS 15 Developer Beta 1.
Fortunately downloading an iOS public beta profile is quite easy, however, before getting started this lesson, you must make sure that you have the latest archived backup of your iOS device [iPhone or iPad]. if you don’t have it, the following guide will let you take a fresh copy of the achieved backup.
Now I’m going to steps that help to take back up.
- Step #1. First, Plug-in your iPad or iPhone into your Mac or Microsoft Windows.
- Step #2. launch iTunes – hope, you have the latest iTunes version to take back up error-free.
- Step #3. Next up, Click on your iDevice – iPhone or iPad icon in the top menu bar when it detects. Then, you should confirm that backup is set to This Computer. (And check-marked Encrypted backup) For passcode protected purpose if you want.
- Step #4. Finally, Click on Back Up Now. (Click on Encrypt Backup and then add a password that you can remind easily and not down on your secure dairy)
- Step #5. Please back up Apps, if you asked.
- Step #6. Now Press Command, to open the Preferences window. Alternatively, you can go to iTunes in the menu bar then click on Preferences.
- Step #7. Next, click on the Devices tab.
- Step #8. Option-click on your Backup and select Archives.
Get here: iOS 15 Concepts
Keep in touch with us for further information.