Last Updated on Jan 25, 2022
Are you thinking for a long time to reinstall macOS Monterey or MacOS BigSur Without USB or Without Disc? Follow this article and re-setup MacOS on Mac in just 1 hour or less. Installing macOS on Mac successfully in a single trial is like cracking the toughest exam. But once we face any error, after that we will get de-motivated, and it becomes a tough job to install macOS. There are various methods of installing macOS on Mac. We preferred two ways to reinstall the App Store to download and install the latest version of Mac.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
There are two ways to perform reinstallation one is to install macOS on the current version, and the other is to erase your Mac and then perform reinstallation on PC. No matter which option we select, it is our prior duty to take backup. Time machine is the best application available to make a backup. This will help you to restore all the settings after the installation gets completed.
🗣Useful: MacOS Monterey or later macOS users can [M1 Macs only] Erase all Content and Settings on Mac, To fix internal Software issues and Clean up Data.
Reinstall macOS Monterey/Big Sur/Catalina/Mojave on MacBook, iMac
What we checked and required before Re-Install MacOS [Clean install or Restore] Process start?
1. Take A Full backup of your Mac using Time Machine or Use online cloud storage like Dropbox, iCloud [Easy] and Google Drive.
2. To reinstall a new copy of macOS Catalina [Latest] or Earlier macOS Mojave, you need a good quality internet connection. Otherwise, you have to wait for a long time or Stick the download in between the installation. Quick Tips: Before Erase Mac you can force a reboot using the Power button and abort the installation process.
3. For MacBook Pro, Air needs enough battery backup or power source during the installation process.
You Want Reinstall MacOS Without an internet connection, Use Flash Drive During Installation Time.
Let’s start the guide of how to reinstall macOS on Mac, iMac, MacBook Pro/Air
- For Intel Mac: “Shut Down your Mac” then start again or “Restart.” After your Mac plays Startup sound, “Press and Hold (Command + R)” continuously. Follow Step 2:-
- For M1 Mac [Shut Down your Mac, and Turn on After 10 seconds, By press and Hold on Power key until you see Startup Disk and Settings option on the screen next to Startup disk > Select Settings on M1 Mac] You will see Apple Logo with the process bar, Still, press and hold both keys. Reboot Mac by the following methods, Follow Step 2:-
- Command+R:- This keys will be helpful for you to reinstall the macOS version which was recently installed.
- Command+Option+R:- (For Upgrade MacOS Version) It will reinstall the latest macOS compatible with your MacBook or Mac.
Step #2: Once you see the macOS window follow the next steps. Alternatively, if you don’t want to perform a clean install the go to step 7. [Skip this]
Following from step 7, if you Reinstall MacOS Mojave without Data loss.
For Clean install: Erase All Data And Start Reinstall
Step #3: Select “Disk Utilities” and there click on “Erase.” [View or Manage Drives for Erase Partition, Remove Data and all]
Step #4: Give any name to Disk and select “Mac OS Extended (Journaled)” or “APFS” and luckily if you find Scheme then set it as “GUID Partition Map.”
Step #5: Click “Erase.”
Step #6: When the process is done, close “Disk Utility” and get back to the “macOS Utilities.”
[Also Useful: Clean install MacOS using USB Drive.]
Step #7: Select “Reinstall macOS”. The second option in Disk utilities window
Step #8: Click “Continue.” The Mac will ask you to select the disk if you don’t find your Startup Disk then click on “Show All Disks.”
Step #9: Click on “Install” and sit back it will take a few minutes to complete the installation, and after that immediately Mac will reboot.
You need to wait until you see the welcome screen on Your Mac, MacOS Catalina, MacOS Mojave setup windows. That’s it.
You need and help or have Questions about the installation of MacOS, Comment me or Leave us your problem on the From here.