Are you thinking from long times for reinstall macOS Catalina or MacOS Mojave Without USB or Without Disc? Follow this article and re-setup MacOS Mojave on Mac in just 1 Hour or less. Installing macOS on Mac successfully in a single trial is like cracking the toughest exam. But once we face any error, after that we will get de-motivated, and it becomes a tough job to install macOS. There are various methods of installing macOS on Mac. We preferred two ways to reinstall the App Store to download and install the latest version of Mac.
There are two ways to perform reinstallation one is installed macOS on the current version, and other is erase your Mac and then perform reinstall on PC. No matter which option we select, it is our prior duty to take backup. Time machine is the best application available to make a backup. This will help you to restore all the settings after installation gets completed.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
What we checked and required before Re-Install MacOS [Clean install or Restore] Process start?
1. Take A Full backup your Mac using Time Machine or Use online cloud storages like Dropbox, iCloud [Easy] and Google Drive.
2. To reinstall a new copy of macOS Catalina [Latest] or Earlier macOS Mojave, you need a good quality internet connection. Otherwise, you have to wait for a long time or Stuck the download in-between the installation. Quick Tips: Before Erase Mac you can force a reboot using the Power button and abort installation process.
3. For MacBook Pro, Air needs enough battery backup or power source during the installation process.
You Want Reinstall MacOS Without an internet connection, Use Flash Drive During Installation Time.
Let’s start the guide of how to reinstall macOS Catalina/Mojave on Mac, iMac, MacBook Pro/Air
Step #1: “Shut Down your Mac” then start again or “Restart.” After your Mac plays Startup sound, “Press and hold (Command + R)” continuously. You will see Apple Logo with process bar, Still, press and hold both key. Reboot Mac by the following methods,
- Command+R:- This keys will be helpful for you to reinstall the macOS version which was recently installed.
- Command+Option+R:- (For Upgrade MacOS Version) It will reinstall the latest macOS compatible with your MacBook or Mac.
Step #2: Once you see macOS window follow the next steps. Alternatively, if you don’t want to perform clean install the go to the step 7. [Skip this]
Follow from step 7, if you Reinstall MacOS Mojave without Data loss.
For Clean install: Erase All Data And Start Reinstall
Step #3: Select “Disk Utilities” and there click on “Erase.” [View or Manage Drives for Erase Partition, Remove Data and all]
Step #4: Give any name to Disk and select “Mac OS Extended (Journaled)” or “APFS” and luckily if you find Scheme then set it as “GUID Partition Map.”
Step #5: Click “Erase.”
Step #6: When the process is done, close “Disk Utility” and get back to the “macOS Utilities.”
[Also Useful: Clean install MacOS using USB Drive.]
Step #7: Select “Reinstall macOS”. The second option in Disk utilities window
Step #8: Click “Continue.” The Mac will ask you to select the disk if you don’t find your Startup Disk then click on “Show All Disks.”
Step #9: Click on “Install” and sit back it will take a few minutes to complete the installation, and after that immediately Mac will reboot.
You need to wait until you see the welcome screen on Your Mac, MacOS Catalina, MacOS Mojave setup windows. That’s it.
You need and help or Question on the installation of MacOS, Comment me or Leave us your problem on Form here.