Table of Contents Show
Manage our Skype account very hard after a long time of use, because of hundreds of contacts in the list not easy to find and get started communication compare to wishlist contacts. Here I explained what to do? Suppose you want to remove Skype contacts using the iOS app/ Delete Contact from your Contacts List installed on iPhone/ iPad. Now upgraded Skype apps have been added a little easier to start chat, Video call, or Remove specific list on just finger gesture.
Wait and read my two alternate tips on what you are looking for. Keep your Skype app up-to-date to find exact settings all the time. Also, Share your Feedback in this article not helpful to you!
Steps for Remove Contacts From Skype iPhone/ iPad App
How to Delete Skype Contacts Permanently
i mean you are looking for “how do you delete address book contacts on skype?” So, you can delete Selected contacts quickly and easily from the Skype app. Make sure your Skype app is updated with the latest iOS App Version and Connected with the internet. Follow the below steps,
- Open Skype App on your iPhone. and Move to Contacts Tab from the bottom.
- Then, you will see My Contacts and All Tabs, Select My Contacts, and Touch & Hold on the Contact name. That you want to delete from your list
- Note: Under the “All” Contacts Tab, Contact who are not using Skype [You will see the invite button next to name], not Able to Delete from Skype contacts. Skype Used contacts only able to delete contacts under the “All” tab.
- Now, Select the Delete Contact option and FInally Delete it.
- That’s it.
If you are on Skype Profile, Also There is an option for Delete contact from the skype app.
Remove Profile From Skype Chat Conversation
Let’s check the first easy tip, then a little bit lengthy but very useful to you in the future, Sometimes.
- Step 1: Go to the Skype app and open it on the iPhone/ iPad.
- Step 2: Next, Tap on Chats from the bottom tab. Tap on the Conversation.
- Step 3: Then, Tap on the contacts name. You will see popup option with Profile,
- Step 4: Tap on it and Scroll to down to Find the option for Delete Contacts/ Remove Contact or Block Contacts.
- That’s it.
Note: Open for Audio/ Video call, Slide right.
Step 4: Now, Tap on the red Delete icon. Now it’s just gone, be sure and again tap on remove as your final decision. (Once removed from the list, it can’t be recover or save in to list)
Remove Contact From The Profile
Are You On The Chat Screen, Tap on the Contact profile name?
From drop-down List Options, Tap on View Profile
Slide down the page, find more options and the last one removes a Contact.
Tap on it. It’s done.
Skype is also providing a facility for auto-sync your existing contacts from Microsoft/ live account to skype account. Yes, but for the easy process, we can remove all the synced contacts by unlocking the account.
Go to the Skype Account > Settings and System Preferences > Unlink.
I hope you enjoy, got the right tips on “Remove skype contacts” here. So, don’t miss to share with your friends if you liked.