Google Meet is indeed an opportunity to grow your company even in the situation of the global pandemic. The video meeting availability is not limited to the official use, but one can also use it for personal use, to attend lectures arranged by schools and colleges, and in many other scenarios, it depends on how you use it and for what purpose. However, mostly MNCs are using the Google Video Meeting to collaborate and deal with clients if you are the one moving forward to Google Meet, you may want to start with the basics.
Beginning with Scheduling Video Meeting in Google Meet from iPhone, Mac, Android, and Windows PC, is what you should learn. So whenever your boss asks to schedule meeting with clients, you don’t have to hesitate, it takes less than 5 minutes to schedule Google Meeting on iPhone and other platforms. As of now, scheduling feature is available for free users, soon Google will revoke it and if you want to continue using the scheduling video meetings feature, G Suite subscription is mandatory.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Schedule Google Video Meeting on Any Devices: iPhone, Android, Mac, Windows
How to Schedule Video Meeting in Google Meet from iPhone and Android
Whenever you are on the way to somewhere, and urgently need to schedule meetings, don’t worry it can be done from the iPhone and Android too, with the help of the Google Calendar app. Here’s how to do it.
- Download the Google Calendar App for Android and iPhone, ignore if already downloaded.
- Go to the Google Calendar App on your phone.
- In the lower-right screen, tap on the Plus(+) icon.
- Select Event.
- Swipe down and choose Add conferencing.
- Tap Google Meet.
- Choose the Date, Time, Set Notification Reminder, and most importantly add participants.
- Fill other entries if you want, or else leave them empty it’s not mandatory.
- Lastly, tap Save on the upper-right screen.
How to Schedule Video Meeting in Google Meet from Mac, and Windows 10
If you’re by desk and have PC/Mac, then there’s nothing better and fast then scheduling Meeting on Mac, Windows PC. Also, it provides several handy options to customize the Google Meet.
- Visit the Google Calendar on your preferred web browser.
- On the top-left corner, look for the big Create button, click on it.
- Give Title to your Google Meet.
- By default, Event tab is selected, which is good.
- In the Add guests section, type the Email ID of a person and start adding one by one.
- Alternatively, click on See guest availability to make sure the people you are adding fit your meeting time.
- Then, you’ll see the Google Meet link, copy and save somewhere safe if in case you need it. Otherwise, it’s no required to do so, you can skip it.
- Add Location, if you want.
- Enter what’s this meeting is about, the key discussion points, or anything that helps collaborators to get the idea about the upcoming Google Meet, you’re setting up.
- When you click on More Options, it opens a separate window that gives you more customization options like setting Notifications, Manage Guest Permissions and likewise add more guests from there too.
- Once you are done with setting up Google Meet, click Save next to the Add title section on the top of the window.
- A prompt asking you to send the email notifications about the Google Meet, “Would you like to send invitation emails to Google Calendar guests?” Click Send to let them know you have arranged the Google Meet.
Troubleshooting for Google Meet Video Calling
How to Schedule Google Meet from Microsoft Outlook
Way 1: Only for Windows PC
If you are setting up Video Meetings for work, organization, school, or college purpose then, downloading and installing the Google Drive File Stream is necessary. This plugin will make sure to add the Google Meets and stick the Google Drive files into your Microsoft Outlook events and mails.
Keep note that schedule Google Video Meeting from Microsoft Outloot in iPhone or Android is not possible, it is not yet available to use with phones when it comes to Outlook accounts.
Way 2: Install the Meet add-in
- Alternatively, install the Google Meet Add-In from the AppSource, if and only if you are using Meet with Google account, on Mac/PC, and using the Outlook online platform, but don’t try to use the Google Drive.
- Install the Google Meet Add-In, click Get it Now.
- Read the on-screen instructions and set up.
Once the Add-Ins are installed successfully, now you can create Google Meet on Outlook.
- Login to your Outlook account.
- While composing/editing Email or editing Calendar, the Meet option will appear.
- Click on the Meet symbol.
- If asked, then sign in with Gmail or G Suite account.
- Doing this will automatically add the video meeting details to your Outlook calendar.
- From there, you can add and invite participants to the Google Meet or directly share the video meeting code to remotely join the Google Meet.
Keep your OS, Browser Updated with the latest version and find new features and fix your Google Meet issues.