In latest iOS, Apple made iMessage service more powerful and much features added such as Stickers app, Screen effects like balloon, fireworks, Secret message as invisible ink, handwriting and many more. Even though do you know how to send a text message to Multiple Contacts on iPhone? here i explain you how to do to that step by step. In addition, this group message feature is included in official message App hence; you do not need any third-party apps. The Better way to send group invitations while any occasion in your family, an event, and to share announcement at a time to multiple people in your contact address book.
Following steps though you can send a text message to multiple peoples on iPhone and running all latest iOS.
Ultimate Steps To Send a Text message to Multiple Contacts on iPhone
- Step #1. Lunch Message App from your iPhone Home Screen.
- Step #2. Tap on the new Composition button appear in the top-right side Corner on the screen.
- Step #3. Next up, you will have to Tap into the ‘TO’ filed and enter the first contact, then tap the (+) plus button and add other recipients from the contact address book one by one.
- Step #4. You can add multiple contacts from the iPhone as you would like, and you can even enter new phone number here also.
- Step #5. Now type and send your group text message as usual. Apple’s iOS has two mechanism iMessage and SMS/MMS. Hence, it will send as a Group iMessage (blue color bubble) or Group SMS text message (Green Color bubble), depending on the recipient contacts service.
Read More: How to Setup iMessage in iOS
In addition, you can also create the group name.
I hope, you would be familiar about Apple iMessage that is a free service between Apple iOS devices. If you send a message to other iMessage recipient then you will not have to pay anything. While text message (SMS) charge is to be depends on your iPhone carrier network.