Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Apple’s new Apple TV 4K/ Apple TV 4th Gen with a bunch of free and essential features might be you are experiencing. In that, how we can miss gaming, Shopping, Watch live streaming, Video, and TV shows. For those cases, you feel much needed to take screenshots or record video of your Apple TV 4 screen in HD quality. So we have a great natural option for a historical moment on-screen picture or video to your Mac in a very quick or faster way like iOS device screenshot.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Learn the official way to Screenshot on Apple TV or record video on Apple TV 4 in a step by step guide.
For that, you need Apple TV 4, and any of the Mac Device (MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, MacMini) installed with Xcode for capture screenshot and Quick time for Apple TV 4 video recording.
Steps for Screenshot on Apple TV 4K/ ATV 4: with Mac OS X
Take a screenshot of Apple TV 4K/ Apple TV 4 screen
1. Go to the Xcode and Open on Mac. (Located under /Applications folder, or search from spotlight search on Mac OS X), in the case not installed XCode – Download and install from Mac App store, it’s free.
2. connect your Apple TV 4 with Mac via USB – C Cable. (You need to buy it separately).
3. After launched the XCode app, the “Windows” option available on the top menu.
5. here, you can list of connected devices, Apple TV 4 will be shown in the left pane.
You Apple TV screenshot will save on desktop screen in High-resolution quality.
Record Video of your Apple TV 4K or Apple TV 4
Quiet time for record Mac’s screen is fantastic official tools by apple. For Apple TV 4, Quick time also works for record apple TV screen on your Mac in high resolution.
The Apple TV 4K and Apple TV 4 screen video recording also helpful on make preview videos on gaming, Applications functionality or presentation. Follow the below steps for record Apple TV 4 screen on your Mac.
1. Connect your Apple TV 4 to Mac using USB-C lighting cable.
2. Open quick Time player on Mac under the /Applications or from spotlight search.
Then Start recording, by click on the red record button.
To save recorded apple TV 4 video, Go to File > Save.
Now you are done.
(images are taken from “myjailbreakmovies,” “You have an iPad” YouTube channels)
I hope you will quickly navigate through given above steps for capture Screenshot or record video on Apple TV 4. Want more help share with us in the discussion section.