Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
For taking a screenshot on your iPhone. The correct trick only works for capture or take a screenshot on iPhone X or later. But additionally, you can also read the treads given below for getting the screenshot as an alternate way. For that, you have to first go to the app which you want to shot and open the desirable screen you want to arrest. Then you have to press and hold the side button no longer works for activating Siri.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
This way will ensure that you don’t activate the Touch ID or Siri by unknowingly during the catching of the wanted screenshot. By doing this, the screen will appear white, and you can listen to the sound of the camera shutters only when you enable the noise of the curtain. The taken screenshot will save to the camera roll.
Steps for Taking a Screenshot on iPhone and later: Alternative Methods
Without Assistive touch we can use the physical button on iPhone X without making any further moves in settings on the new iPhone.
Method 1: Command to take an iPhone Screenshot
→ Press Side button + Volume Up button press Simultaneously. [See Below image]
Apple’s new iOS brought Screenshot preview, in terms, while you arrest a screenshot on your iPhone, instantly you can appear a screenshot preview at the lower-left edge side. From there, you can edit, crop (Resize or Change Screenshot shape from the preview directly, Tap on Preview > Drage Screenshot blue border to resize > Done for save), use markup and instantly share with someone else.
iPhone X Screenshot Notch: Some of the iPhone screens not showing notch by default. There are no settings for Show or Hide notch or iPhone Ear area of the iPhone Screenshot. [if you found, please know us on below comment box]. A top-notch in the iPhone screenshot does not look bad, but it’s cover in full screen.
- Easy to identify it’s an iPhone’s screenshot.
Method 2: Capture a Screenshot on iPhone without Side button/ Volume Up Button
Use Assistive Touch for taking a screenshot on iPhone 11 (Pro Max), XS Max, XS, XR or iPhone X
in iOS 13 & later iPhone X- series model users can access assistive touch setting with the help of bottom steps:
- Open the Settings App – Tap Accessibility – Tap Touch appears under the Physical and motor section.
- Tap AssisitiveTouch – Turn AssisitiveTouch toggle ON/Green. Now you can see the touch screen home button on the display. Enjoy!!
- Use the Assistive Touch button for Screenshot. Let’s customize it for Screenshot. here I set Double-tap on Assistive touch button for Tak screenshot.
- Scroll down and Find Double Tap action > Select Screenshot option.
- That’s it.
in iOS 12 & Earlier:
- Go to the Settings App on your iPhone
- Next, Tap on General > Accessibility and Assistive touch.
- Turn on or Enable Assistive Touch on iPhone, iPad. (Customize Assistive touch on iOS)
Method 3: Take a Screenshot on iPhone without Side Button using 3D touch
You can also take Screenshot on iPhone using AssistiveTouch with 3D touch. Head over on the bottom steps to catch up screenshot rapidly.
in iOS 13 & later iPhone X- series model users:
- Open the Settings App – Tap Accessibility – Tap Touch appears under the Physical and motor section – Tap AssisitiveTouch – Turn AssisitiveTouch toggle ON/Green. Now tap on Customize Top Level Menu… – Tap on 3D touch Action – Now make tick mark next to the Screenshot.
in iOS 12 & Earlier
- Go to Settings App – Find General – Tap on Accessibility – Hit on AssistiveTouch under interaction – Turn on AssistiveTouch (ignore if already ON) – Now tap on Customize Top Level Menu… – Tap on 3D touch Action – Now make tick mark next to the Screenshot.
Finger crossed! You guys, now force press on Touch screen home button (Dark spot on Screen) to take a screenshot on any app, text message conversations, anywhere on your iPhone.
New in iOS 11 allows to show Screenshot preview on screen, Tap on Screenshot preview instantly for edit before disappeared, and use markup tools to edit your photos without any third-party app.
After that Don’t miss saving in the Camera roll.
You want to view or edit the taken screenshot than you have first to scroll down and find your screenshot which you captured and want to Edit. Then tap to View it, preferred or edit option will be shown up to you. Then you can modify it as you desire and distribute to any emails or text or more.
You can add text or use filter or add anything you like to the screenshot, and it can easily be saved and shared to wherever you want. The way you edit is somewhat different, but the actions would be the same as taking a screenshot or Print Screen.
And for New 2017, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus users can use the previous way to Save screenshot: Sleep/Wake + Power Button.
- Record Screen on iPhone X without Mac or PC – Screen Recorder in iOS
Methods #4: Take a screenshot on iPhone Using Back Tap Feature iOS 14
in iOS 14+ later and iPhone Xs and later iPhone model users will get a more new way to take a screenshot on its iPhone using iOS 14 features called back Tap.
- Open the Settings App
- Scroll the screen click on Accessibility
- Next tap Touch
- again scroll the screen tap on Back Tap
- Now there are two options, Double-tap, and triple tap.
- Tap on Double-tap and choose Screenshot from the list.
Now let’s try to double-tap on the back of your iPhone. So your Phone will take a screenshot that is never before done.
How to use back Tap in iOS 14 to take a screenshot on iPhone
Watch Video how to take Full Page Screenshot on your iPhone on iOS
How to Delete Screenshot on iPhone X (10), iPhone XS Max, XS, or XR
To remove the captured screenshot and save bytes on your Apple phone, you need to venture bottom given guide.
- Step #1. Launch the Photos app from your iPhone Home screen.
- Step #2. Tap on the Albums appear right-lower corner, then scroll down the screen to find Screenshots Folder.
- Step #3. Tap on the Screenshots folder. Here you can see all freshly and early screenshot which is taken by you or anyone else.
- Step #4. Tap on a picture that you wish to trash.
- Step #5. Now, tap on the trash icon you can see right-bottom corner.
- Tap on Delete Photo and validate it.
You also like the following article
Premium Support is Free Now
Get More Trick that you need to know about iPhone 11 Pro Max, XS Max, XS, XR, and X
How to Use iPhone X Without a Home button? [Access Control Center, Apps Switcher, Accessibility Shortcuts, Apple Pay, etc.]
Tip to Setup Face ID on iPhone X? [To unlock your iPhone with your Face]
Don’t miss to share and debate your opinions in below annotation box.