WatchOS 6 arrived but it has not come without bug something (Notification not working on Apple Watch after WatchOS 6 update). Here covered workarounds will help you to fix. Generally, Apple Watch is a beautiful smart gadget that is showing time and does much more like do your iPhone. For instance, you get notifications alert on your iPhone on unlocked screen or in sleep mode. Similar way, you can also get your all notifications on paired Apple Watch without putting out your phone from the jeans pocket.
In Case, if your Apple watch fails to show notifications you then you feeling something miss or time is over for important things like Facebook chat opponent users will be offline when you see late Alerts, As well Calendar event not getting on AW then you perhaps lost something like attendance in a meeting, etc.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
By the way, to rapier Apple Watch not getting Notifications, we have experimented following methods that work well for All Apple Watch users. So you should also try this thread to getting Notifications to continue.
Guide to Fix Apple watch not showing Notifications: Series 4,3/2/1
Apps like Messages, Mail, Phone, Photos, Activity, calendar, Maps, Reminders, Passbook & Apple pay and other third-party apps (Twitter, Spotify, Podcast and more).
Is apple watch Notification not working? Go through the below steps,
Fix #1. Check Do Not Disturb on your Apple Watch
DND mode enabled Apple Watch can’t getting any Notifications. So that please make sure that your Apple Watch having DO No Disturb Mode Off. Otherwise, you get a notification on your iPhone instead of Apple Watch. Once you enabled, half moon icon will appear on the Apple Watch status bar.
Fix #2. Set Customized Notifications on Apple Watch
Your Apple Watch Notifications does work as like set up to reflect your iPhone Settings. In simple terms, if you have set up an iPhone calendar App to alert only for upcoming events, then you can see only upcoming calendar event notifications on your AW.
Go to following Steps to Set customize steps
- Step #1. Open up Apple Watch App on your iPhone – Tap My Watch Tab – Tap Notifications.
- Here you can see two options one is the Mirror my iPhone and other is Custom.
- Choose Mirror my iPhone: If you want to get any App notification settings to reflect settings on your Phone.
- Go with Custom Settings: in Case, you wish something different Notifications settings then your iPhone App Notifications.
Fix #3. Turn Wrist Detection Off on Apple Watch
You Must Turn off Wrist detection setting through below given settings
- Hit on Apple Watch App – Tap on My Watch – Tap on General – Turn Wrist Detection toggle Off/Gray.
Hope you will get All Applications Notifications on your Apple Watch Series 3/ Series 2 and Series 1. Wrist Detection method worked great for you then Green and infrared LEDs Sensor not working accurately.
Fix #4. Cover to Mute Option: This for Check Sound and Haptics Settings
- Let’s see this way: Launch Apple Watch App on iPhone – Tap My Watch – in the Sounds & Haptics tab
You can navigate Cover to Mute setting. You should Turn this Option Off/Gray. Now you will get Apps Notifications on your Apple Watch.
Some other settings listed below that you can also try if workaround, as mentioned earlier, does not work for you.
1 check. Your iPhone is unlocked, at that time you must get alerted on your iPhone screen, not on iWatch. Unless you lock the iPhone, you will not receive direct notification for an app in Apple watch.
2 check. Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone near as possible or check it’s paired or not.
3 Check. Enable Mirror iPhone alert from to Apple Watch for Official apps or Third-Party apps.
- Go to the Apple watch apps.
- Tap on My Watch > Notifications.
- Scroll down the screen, and Mange built-in apps and Third-Party apps notification under “Mirror iPhone alerts from.”
- Enable Toggle on for getting alerts while your iPhone screen locked.
- And More custom settings for Pre-installed apps, Tap on App name > Choose custom > (Under Alert)
Toggle for Show Alerts, Sound, and Haptic.
- We can also change the Repeat Alerts mode.
Everything is okay on Apple watch iPhone app. See some settings in apple watch next.
Not Sounding or vibrating/ Haptics on incoming Notifications
Go to the Apple watch unlock screen, Find Settings > Sound & Haptics > Enable sound toggle for getting notification tone. you feel apple watch not receiving notifications if no any alert is active.
Next, to the screen below, One more option is Haptic, Enable Haptic.
Premium Support is Free Now
if your solution does not cover in this article and still have the same Apple watch notification does not working issues occurred? Please comments us in below or you can mail us on [email protected] we will update post soon.