Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
The tech giant Apple brings significant changes in its iOS compared to the previous ecosystem of iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. The Notification Center and Today View appears in two panes as well as new and redesigned Control Center come up with a single platter with 3D touch and non-3D touch Supported. For the new iOS users these Changes are not looking new but for the old iOS users are addressed the significant changes. In short, the new User interface and Pattern gives the new experience to iOS users.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
In the previous iOS, users can view the Notification Center and Today view by swipe down from the top of the screen. But now in the latest iOS, it little differs. So definitely to access view today you need to swipe right side like you before access Siri app Suggestions in iOS. Now, here I will describe – how to Add or Remove Today Widgets on your iPhone.
How to Add Today Widgets on My iPhone, iPad, iPod
Also, Siri App Suggestions Widget is a new one in iOS, so now you can use Siri Suggestions in today’s widgets, no matter Siri’s suggestion disabled in settings.
iOS 14 And Later iOS Version Add or Remove Today Widgets
Are you iPhone is updated with iOS 14 or later iOS version? Then you have to follow the below steps. Because iOS 14 improved with the latest Customization options,
- Move your Screen to the left from the first home screen. Next, Scroll to down and Tap on the Edit option.
- See the Customize option on the screen. Here in this screen, we can add a new inactive widget in the Active Widget list by a tap on the Minus sign.
- To add a new Apple Widget, Tap on the Plus sign at the top left corner of the screen [See all the Widgets like Battery Smart Stack, Music, Maps, Battery].
- Tap on Done from the top right corner to save.
For iOS 13 And Earlier Add or Remove Today Widgets on iPhone
- Step 1. Unlock your iPhone Screen and Swipe right side from Home Screen to get Today Widgets screen.
- Step 2. Now scroll down the Today Widget screen until you appear Edit button. After that, Tap on Edit.
- Step 3. Now on Screen, you can view Do not include Apps Widgets looks with Green Color ‘’+’’ mark button next to the app.
Step 4. To add Widget tap on the Green button, so it will automatically add to the Widget list.
Step 5. Tap on Done (appear top-right side).
How to Delete or Remove Today Widgets on iOS
You should go with the above given guide until steps 2, and then go the next steps below-listed instruction.
After opening up Edit screen for Today view, Tap on the red button next to the widget name and tap on Remove. After that Tap on Done.
So, Add your favorites and daily more used app widgets in Today View and get information timely and at a glance. You can also organize your Widgets by a tap on three horizontal lines next to the App and move it up or down.
I hope, you got an answer that you are looking to manage means Add to Remove Today Widgets in iOS. Like it? Share it.
Get Here – How to Disable Lock Screen Widgets in iOS