Last Updated on Mar 26, 2021
Apple can disable your Apple ID for security reasons if the brand Apple found too many wrong attempts or unauthorized use on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Mac. Apple won’t say anything about the correct use of Apple ID and Password. You will get only one message on screen “Apple ID is Disabled” on the successful true attempt. Here’s the tip on how to correct your Apple ID login issue and use it on any Apple device.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
One of the workable solutions for Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max, 11 Pro Max, XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, and previous iPhone.
Why is my Account Disabled in the App Store and iTunes Fix: Apple ID is Disabled on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
The Symptoms and Alerts
what does it mean, your account has been disabled in the app store and iTunes, get the answer below.
You have used Apple ID and Password on App Store, iTunes, iBooks, Apple Music, and Other Apple Services. And it doesn’t work, your iDevice alerting “Apple ID is Disabled.” Might be your device and Apple Services are not used for this Apple ID for a long time. Entering wrong login details continuously too many times makes your account disabled.
Also in Trouble Due to this,
- Too Many attempted Sign-ins
- This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons.
- Your Apple ID has been disabled
- Your Apple ID has been locked
- This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons.
- You can’t sign in because your account has been disabled for security reasons
- Please contact iTunes support to complete this transaction.
Get Help From Apple Web: Online fix
Any time you will get help from Apple support expert for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, Apple TV.
Recover lost Apple ID password, if you are getting trouble sign-in Apple ID on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
Find other details in your region to reach Apple support.
Go to this web page on your Mac or PC, Sign in with correct Apple ID > Find “Change Password” under the Security section.
Click on Change Password, And Enter valid password two times.
Use Two-Factor Authentication
Apple ID Tow-Factor Authentication authenticates the device at first and secure with the recovery key.
Enable it, To Manage Apple ID Click here > Sign in with Apple ID and Password > Click on Get Started and follow the instruction on the page.
Check Two Step Verifcation from iOS device – iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch (Go to the Settings app > Tap on Profile Name > Password & Security > Two-Factore Authontication – turn on this).
Check and Verify your iDevice signed in to Same Apple ID for all Services
- Go to the Settings > FaceTime
- Go to the Settings > Messages > Send & Receive
- Go to the Settings > App & iTunes Store
- Go to the Settings > iCloud
- Go to the Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
Apple ID is Disabled for Security Reasons
Your Apple ID is protected with an extra layer of security, which prevents hackers and thieves to access your information, however, sometimes it can create problems for genuine users like you’re facing currently. If it shows Apple ID is locked for security reasons, then either you or someone has entered incorrect passwords many times, which forced the Apple algorithm to lock or disable Apple ID. Try the below steps to unlock the Apple ID.
- Visit the iforgot.apple.com on any web browser.
- Enter the Apple ID.
- Prove yourself to be human, by entering the code.
- Select Continue.
- Now as per your security set up Apple will ask you to confirm your identity.
For the users who have set up the Two Factor Authentication, you’ll receive the text message, enter the code to verify your identity.
After entering the verification code, you can reset the password.
If you’re using the older Two-Factor Authentication method, then enter the 14 digit recovery key that has been sent to the trusted device added during the set up of Two Factor Authentication.
If you haven’t used any of these security methods to lock the device, then Apple might ask you some security questions to unlock the Apple ID.
Can’t unlock Apple ID? Try the same process on the next day or contact Apple Support for further instructions.
Apple ID Account Disabled in App Store and iTunes
If your account is disabled in the App Store and iTunes, you won’t be able to download or purchase the apps from App Store and iTunes. Plus there are plenty of applications that won’t work such as Apple Music, App Store, iTunes, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, etc.
Solution 1: Wait for a day and try to enter the password to unlock the Apple ID, entering incorrect passwords several times could result in such errors.
Solution 2: Reset Apple ID Password
- Visit iforgot.apple.com on a web browser.
- Enter the Apple ID and follow the on-screen instructions to unlock the Apple ID for App Store and iTunes.
- Depending upon your security set up, you might be asked to enter the Recovery Code or Code that will be sent to the Trusted Device added during the Two Factor Authentication.
Solution 3: Contact iTunes Support
- Open the iTunes Support page.
- Choose the region.
- And click on the Contact Apple Support
- Select the iTunes Store: Purchasing music, movies, apps, and books.
- Click Account Management.
- Then select Account is disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store alert.
- And follow the instructions to schedule a call with Apple Support.
Apple ID Disabled Activation Lock
iPhone or iPad is useless when Apple ID is disabled, there is nothing you can do on the device. Therefore, bypassing the activation lock of Apple ID is mandatory unless you’re not worried about the Apple ID and can create a new ID.
Solution 1: Use Apple Support App
- If you own any other iPhone or iPad, or your friend or someone has the iOS device then download the Apple Support app on it.
- Once the app is installed, open it.
- Tap on Apple ID.
- Select Forgot Apple ID Password.
- And hit Get Started.
- Select A Different Apple ID
- Now you can enter the disabled Apple ID.
- And tap Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the Apple ID Password.
Alternatively, you can try the above iforgot.apple.com link and steps to reset the Apple ID Password, I’ve mentioned above, check that out.
I hope you guys fixed your problem Apple ID is disabled, or Apple ID is locked for any reason. To know more about Apple ID is disabled get here Source.