Apple can disable your Apple ID for the security reasons if the brand Apple found too many wrong attempt or unauthorized use on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Mac. Apple won’t say anything about the correct use of Apple ID and Password. You will get only one message on screen “Apple ID is Disabled” on the successful true attempt. Here’s the tip on how to correct your Apple ID login issue and use on any Apple device.
One of the workable solutions for Apple iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, and previous iPhone.
Fix: Apple ID is Disabled on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
The Symptoms and Alerts
You have used Apple ID and Password on App Store, iTunes, iBooks, Apple Music, and Other Apple Services. And it doesn’t work, your iDevice alerting “Apple ID is Disabled.” Might be your device and Apple Services are not used for this Apple ID for a long time. Entering wrong login details continuously too many times make your account disabled.
Also in Trouble Due to this,
- Too Many attempted Sign-ins
- This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons.
- Your Apple ID has been disabled
- Your Apple ID has been locked
- This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons.
- You can’t sign in because your account has been disabled for security reasons
- Please contact iTunes support to complete this transaction.
Get Help From Apple Web: Online fix
Any time you will get help from Apple support expert for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, Apple TV.
Recover lost Apple ID password, if you are getting trouble sign-in apple ID on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
Find other details in your region to reach Apple support.
Go to this web page on your Mac or PC, Sign in with correct Apple ID > Find “Change Password” under the Security section.
Click on Change Password, And Enter valid password two times.
Use Two-Factor Authentication
Apple ID Tow-Factor Authentication authenticates device at first and secure with the recovery key.
Enable it, To Manage Apple ID Click here > Sign in with Apple ID and Password > Click on Get Started and follow the instruction on the page.
Check Two Step Verifcation from iOS device – iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch (Go to the Settings app > Tap on Profile Name > Password & Security > Two-Factore Authontication – turn on this).
Check and Verify your iDevice signed in to Same Apple ID for all Services
- Go to the Settings > FaceTibme
- Go to the Settings > Messages > Send & Receive
- Go to the Settings > App & iTunes Store
- Go to the Settings > iCloud
- Go to the Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
Hope you guys you fixed your problem Apple ID is disabled, or Apple ID is locked for any reason. To know more about Apple ID is disabled get here Source.