Apple’s billions of products over the worldwide, Apple made country based protection rules for own all devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, MacBook, iMac, MacMini, Apple Watch) and AppleCare accidental damage price. Here I recommended which protection plan you need for your device or how to check your device damaged that’s not included in Applecare water damage protection.
Apple care plus give an additional warranty on device and accessories comes with it after 1 year. This plan extends Expert telephone technical customer support service and warranty time period up to 2 years more, added to 1-year new device’s protection.
Useful: iPhone 6 Screen Replacement
Here is the all Apple’s products and warranty coverage for all. Check out
How to check iPhone, iPod Water damaged or not?
Folks, who don’t know what reason behind why iPhone is not starting or showing apple icon on the screen, Check below steps and verify your device really damaged with water or other liquid containing water.
Most of the iPhone and iPod models are equipped with LCIs (Liquid Contact Indicators). This indicators color change is the mark of device damaged with water or not? This indicator’s color normally silver or White, but damaged device’s indicator colored red. See below image. More theory is here
Applecare water damage protection not covered in any plans: For Other protection go with below
Apple made finished rules for different types of protection. You can buy in the best money value discount,
- For iPhone Apple Care – (iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 7 Plus, 6S Plus, iPhone 6, 6S, 5S, 5, 4S)
- For Mac Mini Apple Care – $106.85
- For Apple Display – $97.13
- For iPod Touch Apple Care – $35.00 (5th generation, 6th generation)
- Mac Laptop 15 inch and above – Buy Here ($272.00) (MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, etc..)
- Mac Laptop 13 inch apple care – $212.82
- For iPad Apple Care – $79.00 (iPad Air, Pro, iPad Air 2)
In case any kind of questions related to AppleCare water damage protection or other safety/ Solution information, share with us on below comment.