Last Updated on Nov 19, 2020
Auto forward all Mail from iCloud to on your Primary email address. iCloud Mail features are really awesome, One of them is bypassed all mail coming to your iCloud ID to Targeted email Address (Like Gmail, Yahoo, Bing, Outlook, or Top Level Domain Email).
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Very useful features, who have a number of Email Address, Wants faster access or notification on incoming mail to iCloud Mail. So the user can instantly take action on mail, and the other end iCloud is a total of 5GB limited free space but you can manage it easily by forward all iCloud Mail to Gmail or other third party Email address. After that delete automatically from the iCloud account.
Steps on Auto Forward All OR Selected Mail from iCloud/Apple ID to Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook or Any Other
- 1. Go to the https://www.icloud.com/mail/. and log in with Apple ID and Password.
- 2. Click on Gear icon at the Right/ Bottom corner of the screen.
- 3. Next, Under the General Tab, in Forwarding section Enter your Target Email address where you want forward all incoming iCloud mail to Other.
Note: Don’t want a copy of the forwarded email to iCloud login, check marked “Delete Messages after forwarding“. So your iCloud storage space automatically releases.
Only Selected Mail Forward to The Other Mail Address
- Go to the https://www.icloud.com/mail/. and log in with Apple ID and Password.
- Click on Gear icon at the Right/ Bottom corner of the screen. You will see Mail settings preferences on the window.
- Create your own rule under the Rules Tab.
- At there you can set different forwarding rules like From address, Subject title under the if a message section.
- Under the “then” section, Enter a target Email address.
So, you can create a set of Rules then reorder or delete individually in an easy way. By tap on the I icon.
Note: if you are forwarding all email address or selected address to any other email, you must verify. Otherwise, the wrong email address might bounce your important mail at the sender’s side.
Stay in touch with us if you have any confusion on Auto forward all Mail from iCloud ID /Apple ID to another ID. I hope that min time apple gives many beautiful features in Mail app than others.