Block Spam mail Contacts for mail-in iOS/iPadOS on iPhone and iPad, Stop Spam Mails on iPhone automatically after added in the block list. Annoying calls and text messages is not the end of the spamming world; somewhere some people also used to send spam emails. Usually, people promote their products or ask you to invest money, etc. There is no end of such frauds and irritating people — however, this time, Apple has given you authority to block such contacts in Mail app on iPhone. Once you do so, there is no way left for that person to send you the mail with the same Mail ID or Contact number until you unblock him/her.
The procedure to block contacts in Mail app on the iPhone is quite awkward unless you prefer this tutorial. Once you do so, it will be very easy for you to block the numbers in mail app of your iPhone. Head over to the steps,
How to Block Contacts in Mail App iPhone, iPad
- Step #1: Go to the “Mail” app on the iPhone.
- Step #2: Find the Contact or Sender that you would like to block.
- Step #3: Open on the Mail to block.
- Step #4: Tap on the Sender’s Name.
- Step #5: When the Name turns Blue, again tap on it.
- Step #6: Swipe up the half screen for more options.
- Step #7: There, you will see Block this Contact.
- Step #8: Tap “Block this Contact”.
- Step #9: Confirm, Block this Contact and hit “Done”.
That’s it! Now get back to the Mail app. The contact that you have blocked in the Mail app is indicated by Star crossed with a single line.
How to Unblock Contacts in Mail app iPhone, iPad
See all Bocked Emails List that is Blocked from your Mail app and Unblock it. If you want to unblock contact in Mail app on iOS/iPadOS, then follow this tutorial stepwise and do it.
- Step #1: Open the “Mail” app.
- Step #2: Search the Contact that you want to unlock in the Mail app.
- Step #3: Go to the “Mail”.
- Step #4: Tap on the Sender’s name.
- Step #5: Again tap on the name.
- Step #6: There, you will see, “Unblock this contact”.
- Step #7: Unblock the contact to receive the emails from that person.
How to Block Gmail Email on iPhone, iPad App
Apart From iOS/iPadOS mail app on iPhone, iPad. Some users are looking for the Block Emails on Gmail App on iPhone, iPad. follow the simple steps below to Stop unwanted and Unknown Mail in your Gmail account Using Gmail iOS app.
- Open Gmail App on iPhone or iPad.
- Now, Open the Email That you want block.
Just like this #gmail app we can block email in #Yahoo, #Outlook and #Aol mail app.
All mail comes to this spam contacts will automatically add in a spam folder and will not show in Mail Inbox. Let’s make your Mail app secure and share with your Friend.