Now you can forward call anyhow. In my last article, I show how to Activate Call Forwarding from settings and know how to Enable Conditional Call Forwarding on iPhone when your iPhone is Busy, Unanswered, Unreachable. running on any iOS. You can do it for all three types of Data like (Voice, Fax or Data). Also, No one knows this option given by Apple for some circumstances.
Also, Not that, if you are unable to activate conditional call forwarding or some call Forwarding, Then you should check it first, is your Carrier providing this service to your current plan or not. Some Cellular companies are giving this option is free, but some of them required activation or Charges.
Call Forwarding Code or Divert Call Code are the Same for all Cellular Companies: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, O2, Vodafone, Idea, Airtel, Jio, all other international Carrier Companies.
How to Create an iPhone call Forwarding Shortcut?
Use the Below Code Format and Save to your iPhone phone app “Add Number” and Save as Call Forwarding, This will work as Apple iPhone call forwarding shortcut, Where ever you need we can just Find “Call Forwarding” from a phone app and “Dial” to Activate easily.
Activation & Deactivation Dialer Code for Conditional call forwarding on iPhone/iPad
1: Forward Incoming Call When Your Phone is Busy
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone. Next, Type the below number from your dialer pad. And Tap on the call button.
- Enable Forward Call when a phone is busy enter this number: *67*Enter Primary Phone Number#
- Now all the Call Forwards to 9876543210, You should dial: *67*9876543210#
Deactivate this service anytime After Activated,
- Dial #67# from the dial keypad.
- That’s it.
2: Forward Your Incoming Call when Phone is Left Unanswered
- Open the Phone and Go to the Dialer Keypad. Type this: *61*Enter Primary Phone Number#.
- Tap on the Call button.
- Now all the Call Forwards to 9876543210, You should dial: *61*9876543210#
Deactivate this service After Activated,
- Dial #61# from your Dialer pad.
- That’s it. Call Forwarding Deactivated.
3: Forward Incoming Call when Phone is Unreachable
- Open Phone app on your iPhone. Go to Phone number dialer and type: *62*Enter Phone Number#
- Tap on the Call button to activate it.
For Ex, Now all the Call Forwards to 9876543210, you should dial: *62*9876543210#
Stop or Deactivate Call Forwarding After Activated,
Deactivate Conditional Call Forwarding on busy, Unanswered, Unreachable.
- Open Phone app, Dial below code from keypad and Tap on Call button. You will receive the above message that confirming all call forwarding services deactivated.
- #67# – Deactivate Busy Call Forwarding
- #61# – Deactivate Unanswered Call Forwarding
- #62# – Deactivate UnreachableCall Forwarding
- That’s it.
If you tried all the things follow my troubleshooting tips given on Call Forwarding Troubleshooting tips. Or Call to your Carrier help desk.
Follow and Enjoy more tips like Conditional Call Forwarding on iPhone, Call Recording issues. Also, Share to Get help others like you.