New iPhone models are able to take a standard photo like Pro DSLR camera effects and Change Camera resolution (Use Depth Control on iPhone [Video]). But here we can change the resolution of our Camera as of our requirements and Available space on our iPhone. Here I will show you how to change the settings for your iPhone model’s Camera Resolution.
Don’t miss seeing the new Camera Settings that help in to improve the Camera quality while recording Video or Capturing the Photo in Day or night light.
Steps for Change iPhone Camera Resolutions for Video Record [720p to 4k]
- 1: Go to the “Settings app” on iPhone or Also find on other iPhone XS/ iPhone XS Max.
- 2: Next, Scroll to “Camera” and Tap on it.
- 3: Now, Tap on “Record Video”.
Here’s the option for: “720p at 30 fps, 1080p HD at 30 fps, 1080p HD at 60 fps, 4K at 24 fps, 4K at 30 fps, 4K at 60 fps (High Efficiency)”.
We can’t change in the resolution of photo taking, But we can do or Adjust the resolution for Video Recording that starts from 720p to 4K in Different Frame per second rate.
Depends on the Resolution level, recorded video can take space for a 1-minute video is 60 MB, 130 MB, 175 MB, 270 MB, 350 MB, 400 MB for the Above resolution video.
- iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max User can use a change camera resolution option within the Camera app from the top shortcut. Just launch camera app > Select Video mode > Tap on Resolution option > Change it.
iOS 14 Users:
iOS 14 Users will find new camera resolution settings on your iPhone, So we can change iPhone Camera Resolution from the Camera app without Switching into the Settings app. This Dynamic setting we have to enable from your iPhone settings app (iPhone XR and Earlier iPhone models).
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone > Scroll to Camera.
- Next, Click on Record Video and Scroll to Video Format Control and Enable the toggle. Now, we can change the Video Resolution from the Camera app before you start the Recording > Tap on Resolution at the Top Left corner.
- The same settings for Slo Motion video recording also available under the Record Slo-Mo Settings on your iPhone, and We can see the option for change Slo-Mo Video Resolution from the camera app juts like iPhone 11 series.
- That’s it.
So you can change any time if your iPhone has no enough space to use or record more video and capture photos.
Otherwise, you can use iPhone Flash Drive that’s an easy way to copy all the Media files to an external drive directly, without a Laptop or Mac Computer.
Camera Formats on iPhone
You can also adjust Camera Capture settings: High Efficiency and Most Compatible.
High Efficiency: Video Recording 4k at 60 fps and 1080p at 240 fps required This Formats. And format for these photos and Videos is HEIF/HEVC that supports and playable on macOS Catalina and up to Sierra. Change Format to Default .jpg, .mov. you should use the Most Compatible option.
Most Compatible: Most Compatible is ideal settings and we can play on any platform and OS.
Must Read: Get Depth Effect on any iPhone [iPhone X or later, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 6/5S] or Best iPhone Apps for Blur Camera effect on Unsupported iPhones.
Like and Share ways to Change iPhone Camera Resolution to know others. Also, follow us on social to get more updates that notified you first.