If you ever want to witness the amazing moment back. This year! Apple unleashed “Apple Music Relay 2023.” But unfortunately, the latest Apple Music Relay not showing is what some of the users are facing. Or Showing a message like “Almost there! Keep listening, and we’ll let you know when you’re eligible for Replay.”
If the same issue is also bothering you, here is a valuable tip you need to consider if you don’t see relay on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Apple Music Replay Won’t See
Before we get deep down into the troubleshooting steps, let’s understand why is Apple Music Replay 2023 Not Working.
There could be many reasons for the issue. For instance, bugs, outdated OS versions, Not Enough your music plays, or severe glitches with the system. In this guide, we will consider all these points and accordingly suggest a solution.
1: Are You Apple Music Subscriber?
First thing first, are you Apple Music Subscriber? Since the feature is only available for Premium users. If that’s not so, you won’t allow to have access to the Apple Music Replay. So check it.
- To Verify the Active Subscription on iPhone, Go to the Apple logo > Apple ID Profile name > Subscriptions > “Apple Music” under the Active Subscriptions.
- To Verify the Active Subscription on iPhone, Go to the Apple Logo > System Settings > Apple ID Profile name > Media & Purchases >Subscriptions > Manage.
2: Listen More Songs For Apple Music Replay
You should fulfill the minimum playing time to unlock the Apple Music Replay. Next, navigate to the Replay Site; you will receive the progress bar there. As soon as you reach the threshold point, you will receive a notification that Replay is ready.
3: Make Sure Use Listening History Is Enabled
If still, Apple Music is not showing top artists. It’s time to make sure Use Listen History is enabled on your Apple peripherals. Here are the steps to allow Use Listening History.
Note: Use Listening History is only available for Apple Music subscribers.
For iPhone And iPad: Head to Settings and open it. Search and tap Music. Enable the toggle next to the Use Listening History.
For Mac: Access the Music App, and select Music from the menu bar. Choose Settings… (Preferences…for macOS Monterey And Earlier).
Next, click on the General Tab. Lastly, check the box next to the Use Listening History.
4: Sign-Out And Sign-in Back
Have you logged in with same Apple ID through which you have subscribed to Apple Music Premium. If not, you won’t be able to see Apple Music Replay on your device. Vice versa, if you have logged-in with same Apple ID, kindly Sign-Out and then Sig-in back with your preferred Apple ID, and your issue will be solved.
5: Force Close Apple Music App
If the Use Listening History is enabled, try force quitting the Apple Music App. As of now, the minor bug with the application can be a possible reason for Apple Music Replay not showing on Apple Music Now.
Force Close App On iPhone With Face ID
- From the home screen or inside the application, swipe up from the screen and hold.
- Swipe horizontally on the right or left side to search for Apple Music App Card.
- Now drag the Apple Music App card upward.
Force Close Apple Music App On iPhone With Home Button
- Immediately press the Home Button twice to highlight all applications.
- Swipe horizontally in the left or right direction to search for the Apple Music App Card.
- Drag the Apple Music App Card upward. That’s It!
Force Close Apple Music App On iPad
- From inside the Apple Music App or Home Screen, swipe up from the bottom and pause. You will receive a preview of all applications.
- Swipe horizontally in the right or left direction and search for Apple Music App.
- Lastly, swipe up the Apple Music App Card to force quit.
Force Close App On Mac
- Select Apple Logo from the top left corner.
- Choose Force Quit.
- Search and click Apple Music App. Lastly, tap on Force Quit Button.
6: Update Apple Music App
It could be an outdated application version if you can’t find or share Replay on Apple Music App. However, there is no particular way to update Apple Music app. It entirely relies upon the OS version of device.
Update iOS & iPad
- Go to Settings > General.
- Tap Software Update.
- Hit Download And Install and then follow on-screen instructions.
Update macOS Ventura And Later
- Go to Apple Logo.
- Select System Settings… > General.
- Choose Software Update.
Now let the system check for the update. If available, click on Update Now or Restart Now. If prompted, enter Mac login password.
Update macOS Monterey And Earlier
- Go to Apple Logo.
- Select System Preferences…
- Click Software Update.
Let the system check for updates. If available, select Upgrade Now or Install Now. Then, enter the mac login password.
7: Reboot Your Device
Rebooting the device is another effective solution; you can’t find or share Replay from Apple Music App. Do try it out.
Restart iPhone With Face ID
- Long press either Volume Keys and the Side Key until Power Off screen appears.
- Drag the Power Off Slider. Hold for up to 30 seconds until the iPhone gets frozen.
- Once again, press the Side Button to turn on the iPhone.
Restart iPhone With Home Button
- Press the Side Button until Power Off screen appears.
- Drag the Power Off Slider; hold for up to 30 seconds until the device gets frozen.
- Enable the device back, press the Side Key until you encounter Apple Logo.
Restart iPad Without Home Button
- Press either Volume Keys and the Upper Key until you see power off screen.
- Drag the Power Off Slider, and hold for 30 seconds until the device gets frozen.
- Enable the device back by long-press Upper Button until the Apple logo appears.
Restart iPad With Home Button
- Long press the Upper Button until you encounter Power Off Screen.
- Drag the power off slider and let the restarting procedure finish up.
- Once again, press the Upper Button to back the device on.
- Select Apple Logo.
- From the drop-down, select Restart… And let the restarting procedure finish.
Here we end up with a troubleshooting guide to fix Apple Music Replay not showing on iOS, iPad, and macOS. From that, one such solution might have helped you to get rid of it.