Manage Your Calendar from any of your Apple Devices to another device, for example, Create an Event on iPhone and View or Access on your Mac or Other Apple Device like iPad that is signed in with the same Apple ID. That’s called iCloud Calendar Syncing. Here are the troubleshooting solutions for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch Or Mac Apple Device Not Syncing Calendar across the iCloud account.
I have observed that peoples are facing problems in the calendar not syncing on iPhone and iPad. The problem is when they set or update any event in the calendar on particular iPhone the iCloud is unable to propagate the same in other iPhones or iPad with the same Apple ID.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
However, this issue occurs sometimes due to a disturbance in syncing between iPhone and iCloud. Or also there is trouble in syncing and authentication because of error. But it is not a big deal we can resolve by some responsive techniques. Let’s see and fix on your iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6S/iPhone 6S Plus/6/6 Plus, iPad, Mac.
To Sync Google Calendar, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange and Outlook Calendar to iCloud, you need to sign in your Account on your iPhone and Enable Sync Calendar option.
We can add new Calendar on iPhone, iPad
- Go to the Settings app > Account & Passwords > Add Account > Other > Add CalDAV Account.
- Or Settings > Account & Passwords > Add Account > Add Mail Account > Enter Account Details > and Tap on added Mail account (Enable Calendar sync toggle). Suppose Google Gmail account with Google Calendar
iCloud Calendars Are Not Syncing to iPhone, Mac, iPad
1: Reboot iPhone/iPad
Our Prior Method to solve any issue is rebooting the device and same we will try to solve the calendar not syncing too.
For iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, XS, XS Max, iPhone XR/11 Pro/Max:
- Step 1: Press and instantly release the volume up key.
- Step 2: Press and instantly release the volume down key.
- Step 3: Finally press and hold the side key until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Hard reboot For iPhone 6S and earlier iPhone models:
- Just press and hold the power key and home button for a while until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
For iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus:
- Press and Hold the side Button and Volume Down button simultaneously.
2: Check to Sync is Enabled in Settings
- Step 1: Go to Settings.
- Step 2: Tap on Apple ID Name.
- Step 3: Click on iCloud.
- Step 4: Toggle on Calendars. if it’s Already enabled then make sure Your iCloud account signed in with the same Apple ID, Also Disable The Toggle and Re-Enable.
Force Close Calendar app on iPhone/iPad after Enable Calendars Syncing option from iCloud settings. Re-launch App or Wait for Syncing is complete from the internet.
- Also, Calendar Syncing speed depends on your internet connection speed. Slow internet connection should wait for more time.
3: Turn off And ON the Calendar Sync
This method can also be very helpful and simple. Few steps you have to follow.
- Step 1: Launch “Settings”.
- Step 2: Tap on your Name’s Banner.
- Step 3: Open iCloud.
- Step 4: Find calendar Under Apps Using iCloud and toggle off it to Sync Stop.
Force close all the tabs on iPhone and after few minutes follow the above same process and turn on the calendar sync. It may take a few minutes to sync across all your devices so sit back and relax.
4: Change Calendar Settings: Sync Events For Selected Time
Sometimes by mistake, you have not permitted to sync all events so it might be the reason that iPhone or iPad calendar not syncing with your events. Let’s take a look at how we can update the settings.
- Step 1: Go to “Settings”.
- Step 2: Open calendar and tap on “sync”.
- Step 3: Select Time Duration for All Events of For Specific Month’s Events.
5: Change Default Calendar: Select That You Want Sync
One of the silly mistakes we make is, to sync the events with iCloud one must require selecting the default calendar otherwise iCloud will not respond to saved events on other iPhone or iPad’s. iOS can only sync over default calendar, not local calendars.
- Step 1: Go to “Settings”.
- Step 2: Open Calendar and select the default calendar.
Fix 6: Sync iCloud Calendar to mac: Events, Holidays and More
Mac Users can access iPhone’ iCloud Calendar Events for Reminder, Holidays on your Other Apple Devices that signed in with the same Apple ID. Also, We can access New Events that are created on Mac to iPhone, iPad. Make sure all of your Apple devices have to permission to use iCloud Calendar. First Check iCloud Calendar Syncing is enabled for iPhone, iPad, [Settings app on iPhone/iPad > Tap on Profile Name > Tap on iCloud > Scroll to Calendar toggle and enable it].
Now on your Mac, Also Enable iCloud Calendar Sync from Mac System Preferences.
- Go to the Apple Logo () from top Mac Menu.
- Click on the System Preferences option.
- On System Preferences window, Click on Apple ID.
- From side pane, Select iCloud > Enable Checkbox for Calendar. After Wait for few minutes Launch Calendar app from spotlight search or Launchpad. If Calendar is already opened then Force close it and Re-Open.
- That’s it. You will see the All Custome Events on your MacBook Mac Calendar.
- Also, we can sync Other Internet accounts for Calendar on MacBook mac. Given in the next tricks.
Fix 7: Sync Other Internet Accounts On Mac Calendar: iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, Google, Yahoo, AOL
- Open Calendar app on Mac.
- From top Mac Menu > Calendar > Add Account..
- Select your Internet Account: iCloud, Exchange, Gmail, Yahoo or Aol.
- Sign in with your Account, To authenticate your account on Web Browser, Continue as MacOS [Enter Username and Password]
and That’s it.
Also, Read iTunes not Syncing Music to iPhone.
Premium Support is Free Now
Never miss the chance to get upcoming popular days and events for personal and business use. First of all fix Calendar Syncing problems for access your Calendar data to other Apple Devices (iPad, iPod Touch, Mac).