Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Login Gmail and Use Gmail account on iPhone’s Safari Browser. it’s very interesting. Apparently now Safari is being the culprit for you! So today we will discuss one of the most tragic problems of your iPhone XS Max or any other iPhone. As of now, I have had terrible experience of using Gmail on Safari, the Gmail is not working on Safari app in iPhone. The scenario is when I was opening Gmail on Safari, it loaded up to 80% and then it hanged.
However, Gmail is the heartbeat of the professionals and businessman because whoever moved from Android to iOS will definitely use the old Gmail Account. Discussion apart let’s see how to fix Gmail won’t load on Safari iPhone or Gmail not loading on Safari iPhone XS Max.
Quick Fixes on Gmail Won’t load on iPhone Safari or Stuck on Login Gmail Account
Solution 1: Ignore, Get the Gmail App on Login
Safari Browser will ask you on screen about, Would you like to open All the mails on Gmail app. You can skip here with small options like this, I am not Interested.
But many iOS users are failed to open Gmail on iPhone Safari Browser, Follow the Below troubleshooting tips and fix your Gmail Won’t load on iPhone Safari Or Chrome Browser.
Solution 2: Force Restart iPhone
Before trying some hard solutions to fix Gmail not working on Safari iPhone X, we will simply give restart to iPhone and check if it works for us or not? Force restarting iPhone will clean up the background applications and small bugs preventing Safari functionalities.
For iPhone 8 or later
- Step #1: Press and Quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Step #2: Press and Quickly release the Volume Down button.
- Step #3: Press and hold the Side/Power button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
For iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- Step #1: Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
For iPhone 6s and earlier
- Step #1: Press and hold the Home button together with Power button and release when you see Apple logo.
Solution 3: Reset Safari
Reset Safari refers to cleaning up the cookies and caches of the browser. This can be helpful because when you surf on Safari browser, you are opening the gate for millions of files to enter in your iPhone. And so one destructive file can result in the uneven performance of the app like Gmail not responding on Safari iPhone.
- Step #1: Launch “Settings”.
- Step #2: Locate and tap the “Safari” app.
- Step #3: Now find and select “Clear History and Website Data”.
Kindly note that you will lose all of the web history and the good news is safari will not modify any settings related to AutoFill information.
Solution 4: Update Safari
It might be possible you are facing Gmail not working in Safari due to the old version of Safari app. So today again I would suggest you to keep your iPhone and applications up to date in order to enjoy them seamlessly. Here’s how to update Safari App.
- Step #1: Unlock the iPhone and tap “App Store” from the home screen.
- Step #2: On the bottom, you will see “Updates”, click on it.
- Step #3: Select “Update All”.
- Step #4: Sit back and let all the apps get updated.
Solution 5: Update iPhone
Still, Gmail won’t load on iPhone Safari? And if your iPhone is missing major iOS update. Then find better Wi-Fi and put your device on Update to fix unwanted issues.
- Step #1: Launch the “Settings” app.
- Step #2: Tap “General”.
- Step #3: Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap “Software Update”.
If an update is available for your iPhone then you will see there.
Other Few problems might be creating a problem like this,
You have a good internet connection; Because the Browser will take more data compare to the app. You might feel Gmail’s email load slowly and stuck on open.
Gmail servers might be busy in your region.
Don’t use Third-Party Software or Browser to open the Gmail app. (VPN or Low performing Browser app). Use only Safari. Because I tried always with safari only.
Safari not Showing on your iPhone. Check that safari is disabled or restricted from use.
Solution 6: Disable/Enable Safari
Disabling Safari sounds funny! But spend a moment doing that if Gmail won’t load on Safari iPhone XS Max, it won’t harm your device.
- Step #1: Visit the “Settings” app.
- Step #2: Select “Screen Time”.
- Step #3: Tap “Content & Privacy Restrictions” and disable Safari from there.
In the same way, you can enable Safari.
Stay in Touch with us for more updates on the iOS devices and MacOS. Also, follow me on social pages to get a quick update first to you. It’s really amazing to use Gmail Account on your iOS Browser Quickly without setup on the Mail app or Download Gmail app and Setup to there.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.