Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Ways to block websites on iPhone safari running on the latest iOS and iPadOS, Apple giving a stunning option for filter out targeted/ Selected website URL or immature word on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. In this process, you don’t have to spend a penny and install a third-party app on your iOS device. This is the best parental control on your child’s iPhone and iPad, like monitor your child’s iMessage, Call, and more.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Compatible devices: Newer iPhone models, iPhone 12 Pro/Max/Mini, iPhone 11(Pro Max), iPhone XR(Xs Max), iPhone X, iPhone 8(8 Plus), iPhone 7(7 Plus), iPhone 6S/iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5S/5, iPhone 4S/4, iPad all version and iPod touch all generation.
Here you have two different options about search in Google search result through the safari browser. No other third party browser can work as a safari. And very secure so that no one can change it without a Passcode and permission.
Ways to Block Websites on iPhone Safari: How to – iPad, iPod Touch
Steps for Block or disable selected website URL from access on the iPhone safari browser.
- Open the Settings app on iPhone. Next, Find and Tap on the Screen Time option. Now, Scroll to the Content & Privacy Restrictions option.
- Next, Tap on the Content Restrictions option.
- Then, Scroll to the Option, Web Content, and Tap on it.
- Unrestricted Access: No Any Restrictions on open and Visit Any website fron internet on Safari Browser.
- Limit Adult Websites: Limit access to many adult websites automatically. Specific allowed and restricted websites can be added below. add it manually in allows and never allows website URLs.
- Allowed Websites Only: Allow Access only to the websites below, add a new website from last add-website option. That’s it.
- Use any of the options for restrict website access on safari iPhone, iPad browser.
Older iOS version users can find Restrictions settings using the below steps.
iPhone parental control apps also manage the Safari Web content while your kids visit the website. We can allow permission to the Third-Party app under the safari settings on iPhone.
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone
- Scroll to Safari
- Content Blocker
- Enable the App that manages your Kids activity.
See my screen,
Block Websites on Safari iPhone in iOS 11 or Older
- Step 1: Go to the Setting App, and Open it.
- Step 2: Next, Tap on General > Restrictions.
- Step 3: Under the Restriction setting on safari, you can see the Website option, Tap on Website to see a list of websites.
- Step 4: Still, You didn’t add a website in the block list, Add the first website URL by a tap on “Add a Website..”
- Step 5: Add Title for the show in the list of blocked website and URL of a live website with www.xyz.com format.
Block or stop immature word and Website from a search result: Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, and Yahoo
Apple gives an option for set safari default search engine what user wants, But restriction about block website and words works for all search engines that you had set.
To apply website restriction automatically, Go to the Setting > General > Restriction > Websites > Specific Websites only.
Note: in add website, you need a passcode. Without a passcode, you never change (Add or remove blocked URL). Due to security reasons, this is the best way for block websites on iPhone safari.
I hope you enjoyed these tricks a lot! Thanks for Visiting and Commenting to me.