Most of the people guess the URL patterns and directly type into the URL bar, say, if I want to open Google Translate or Google Drive, I’ll write translate.google.com or drive.google.com, which will directly take me to the path. Copying Instagram Profile Link is similar, totally based on the URL pattern. Sometimes we need to share our business profile, to create awareness, marketing purposes, and also to mention somewhere in the document. At that time Instagram Profile Link comes in handy.
Unfortunately, there is no direct option to Copy Instagram Profile Link from the mobile app, but also not that hard, you don’t need to be a tech geek to make your Instagram profile link. So, coming back to the title, let’s start the guide on how to copy Instagram profile link on iPhone, Android, PC.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Copy Instagram Profile Link
How to Copy Instagram Profile Link on Android and iOS
It’s pretty straight to copy the Instagram profile link, actually, you have to make an Instagram profile link; here’s how it can be done.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- On the right side, tap the Profile icon.
- From the top-left corner, your Instagram username will be mentioned, remember it, you’ll need it later.
- Here the last step comes, the Instagram Profile link contains, the official website URL of Instagram and username. It looks like (https://www.instagram.com/howtoisolve/), where howtoisolve is the username.
- You can copy the Instagram’s official website link, and add the username that will be a copy of Instagram profile link.
How to Find Instagram Profile URL on PC or Mac
The same goes for PC, if you prefer Instagram Web over App, then it would be very easy for you to copy the URL of Instagram profile.
- Go to the Instagram.com.
- Click on the Profile icon.
- Copy the username.
- Now to share your Instagram Profile URL, you’ve to make it on your own.
- Copy the Instagram’s URL and add the username, that will be your Instagram Profile URL.
How to Share Instagram Profile Link on Facebook: 3 Alternatives
Connecting Instagram Profile to Facebook should be the prime choice of digital marketers in order to promote the business. Apart from this, even if you are sharing an Instagram profile link on Facebook, there is no harm in doing so. Here are steps to share an Instagram post on Facebook to access the Instagram page.
Way 1: Copy Instagram Profile Link and Create Post on Facebook Account
This is the traditional way to share your Instagram profile link to the Facebook account. After creating your Instagram profile link, you can create a post on the Facebook account and share it.
A quick method to make Instagram profile link, simply replace the howtoisolve with your Instagram profile username, (https://www.instagram.com/howtoisolve/). Here howtoisolve represents the Instagram username.
- Next, open your Facebook account.
- Create Post from the What’s on your mind, your name? section; write a few words if you want and paste the Instagram Profile link.
- Lastly Post.
Way 2: Share Instagram Profile by Posting on Facebook Account
It’s pretty cool and straightforward, no need to create any separate post telling people about your Instagram profile. All you need to do is, share the Instagram post to the Facebook account, and if anyone on Facebook, tap on your post, will see your Instagram Profile.
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Tap on the photo that you would like to share on Facebook.
- Tap on the three-dots in a row of Instagram username.
- Select Share to…
- Tap Facebook.
- Write something if you want, and then tap Next.
- This is how, you can share the Instagram Post to the Facebook Account.
- Next, if anyone taps on your shared photo on Facebook, that you’ve shared from the Instagram app, a small Instagram Card will appear right on Facebook.
- Then, tap on the Instagram username, this will take you to the Instagram app, opening directly your Instagram Profile Page.
That’s it. You’ve shared the Instagram profile with the Facebook account and provided your fans an easy way to visit your Instagram profile from Facebook.
Way 3: Add Instagram Profile Link to Facebook Account
When you add an Instagram profile link to Facebook, it will appear in the About Card of your Profile. So, whenever someone explores your Facebook Profile, the Instagram Profile link will be displayed in the About Card.
- Login to your Facebook account on Mac/PC.
- Click on your name on the upper-right side or in the side panel to visit your Profile.
- Next, go to the Edit Profile page.
- Scroll down and click on Edit Your About Info.
- Select Contact and Basic Info from the About card.
- Under Website and Social links, go to Add a social link.
- Again click on Add a social link.
- Paste your Instagram Profile link and choose Instagram.
- Lastly, Save.