With an Apple ID on iPhone, you can do multiple tasks that are essential in your daily wear and tear like download music or videos from iTunes, Install Apps from App Store, etc. Having a single Apple ID is enough as you can sync on multiple devices and use the services like FaceTime and iMessage. Though you can use your previous email ID if you are not interested in creating a new Apple ID. I would suggest you create a new Apple ID on iPhone as it is beneficial for you in every way.
While creating a new Apple ID on iPhone, note down the Apple ID and Password to avoid any trouble in the future. I have seen many cases where people forgot the password of Apple ID and unable to retrieve it. Even sometimes we forget the Security Answers, however, there a way you can reset Apple ID password but it takes time to do it. Instead, note down the password and stay on the safe side.
if you are using any third-party email on your iPhone but not as iCloud. At that point you will get a message like: This is not an Apple ID. So you must have to use email@example.com that’s your personal and free from Apple. Use this official Apple ID for mail, 5GBs iCloud free drive, Contact Backup and more online on any device.
Learn How to Create Apple ID on iPhone and iPad models
- Step #1: Open the “Settings” app.
- Step #2: On the top of the screen, select “Sign in” to your iPhone.
- Step #3: Tap Don’t have an Apple ID or Forgot It?
- Step #4: Select “Create Apple ID”, when you are asked to.
- Step #5: Type in your “Birth Date”.
- Step #6: To Move forward tap “Next”.
- Step #7: Enter the First Name and Last Name.
- Step #8: Tap “Next”.
- Step #9: Now iPhone will ask you to “Get a Free iCloud email address” or “Use your current email address”.
- Step #10: Type in your email address.
- Step #11: Next, “Create Password”.
- Step #12: Verify Password.
- Step #13: Now it’s time to select “Security Question”.
- Step #14: Write the answer for Security Questions.
- Step #15: Repeat Twice.
- Step #16: Tap “Agree” after reading the “Terms and Conditions”.
- Step #17: Select “Merge” or “Don’t Merge” to sync iCloud data from reminders, contacts, Safari, and Calendars.
- Step #18: Tap “OK” to enable “Find My iPhone”.
Refer my tips for iCloud sign in a problem or Unable to login Apple ID, Asking password.
How to Create Apple ID for Child or Other Family Member?
as an organizer of our family member, we can create multiple children accounts (Under 13 Age) for any Apple device that’s are in our family. So we can control and set different types of restrictions like validate before purchase, Allow app to use from Another iPhone and iPad under the screen time settings.
if you are getting a message like your iPhone reached the maximum number of free accounts created.
Steps for Create a New Apple ID Child Account
Open the Settings app on your iPhone. Tap on your Profile name.
Next to Profile name tap on Family Sharing options.
Here you can set or add a family member that is existing or Create. Otherwise, create a new one for our child.
Tap on Create a child account option. Follow the on-screen instruction and correct, Birthdate, Credit card Verification, First Name and Last Name, Unique Apple ID username, Set your new Apple ID password for a new account, Submit three security questions and the last one is asked to buy, that should be enabled.
That’s it. at the same time, you will get the Message family sharing account is created. Use New created Apple ID and Password on your kids or child apple device. Also, read how to use screen time for kids.
That’s It! Congratulations you have created new Apple ID on your iPhone. Have a Question on how to access or Apple ID problems, pls share with us we are happy to assist you.
Write back us in a comment box if you confused and didn’t understand what you should and how to use apple id for apple devices.