Last Updated on Jul 14, 2021
Now apple allows managing Siri Search and Dictation search history from the user’s device. That means we can delete all history from the apple service that has been used for Siri command and voice command text through Dictation on the keyboard. Siri and Dictation are now available on all Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch. Here’s how to delete Siri recording from apple’s server for your iOS/iPadOS and macOS devices. That running on the latest version of iOS/iPadOS and macOS On iPhone/iPad and Mac.
First, I gonna show you how to turn off Siri search and Dictation after that from iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Note: This feature is only available in iOS 13.2 on iOS/iPadOS and later. Public iOS/iPadOS should have to wait for update iOS/iPadOS 13.2. Start Cleaning Siri History from Apple Server on your Lateset iPhone/iPad, – iPhone 12 Series, 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 , iPhone 8(Plus), iPhone 7(Plus), iPhone 6S, iPad that Support iOS 13.2/iPadOS 13.2 or later.
Steps for Delete Siri & Dictation History on iPhone/iPad and Mac
Note: This “Delete Siri & Dictation History” option under settings is only to delete your data recorded on the apple server, But not deleting sampled Siri and Dictation commend to help & improve Siri and Dictation. Below are the individual settings for Delete Siri and Dictation recording from apple’s server.
- Open Settings app on iPhone/iPad.
- Now, Tap on Siri & Search option.
- Next, Find and Tap on Siri & Dictation History.
- Now, Tap on Delete Siri & Dictation History option.
Apple Will Accept your Request for “Siri and Dictation history will be deleted” with the popup showing on iPhone/iPad screen.
Siri & Dictation interactions currently associated with the iPad will be deleted from Apple Servers. Now Tap on Delete Siri & Dictation History option.
Settings app > Siri & Search > Siri & Dictation History > Delete Siri & Dictation History.
Mac users can delete Siri and Dectation History from mac system. Follow the below steps, So Siri and Dictation interactions currently associated with this mac will be deleted from the apple server.
- Click on Apple Logo from top Mac menu > System Preferences.
- Next, Click on Siri > Click on “Delete Siri & Dictation History“.
- Again Click on Delete to confirm and Remove from apple server.
Here are few more techniques to Delete Dictation history from the apple server on iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
Turn off Siri Recordings from Apple Server
On iPhone/iPad: Turn off Siri Recordings from Apple’s Server
- Go to the Settings app on the iPhone/iPad.
- Next Tap on Siri & Search option.
- Now, Turn off toggle for Listen for Hey Siri and Press Home for Siri.
- Select Turn off Siri that Remove all Siri Search History from Apple Server. The information Siri uses to resopond to your Requestes is also used for dication and will ramin on apple Servers unless Dictation is also turned off. So Follow the Solutions that given in this article for Delete Siri Search from your iOS device.
On Mac: Turn off Siri Recordings from Apple’s Server
- Go to the Apple Logo on Mac from Top menu menu.
- Click on the System Preferences option.
- Under the System Preferences, Find Siri.
Turn off Dictation Recordings from Apple Server
On iPhone/iPad: Turn off Dictation Recording from Apple’s Sever
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone/iPad
- Next Tap on General.
- Now, Scroll to Keyboard.
On Mac: Turn off Dictation Recording from Apple’s Sever
- Go to the Apple logo on Mac from Top Mac Menu.
- Next, click on System Preferences.
- Now, Find the Keyboard settings option.
These settings for Siri and Dictation Search recording can interrupt the user’s experience while using Apple Device after that User has more power regarding privacy. Above are three alternate methods to Delete Siri History on iPhone/iPad or Mac.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.