Now apple allows managing Siri Search and Dictation search history from the user’s device. that means we can delete all history from apple service that has been used for Siri command and voice command text through Dictation on keyboard. Siri and Dictation are now available on all Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch. here’s how to delete Siri recording from apple’s server fro your iOS/iPadOS and macOS devices. That running on the latest version of iOS/iPadOS and macOS On iPhone/iPad and Mac.
First, I gonna show you how to turn off Siri search and Dictation after that from iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Note: This feature is only available in iOS 13.2 beta version on iOS/iPadOS and later. Public iOS/iPadOS should have to wait for update iOS/iPadOS 13.2. Start Cleaning Siri History from Apple Server on your Lateset iPhone/iPad, – iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 , iPhone 8(Plus), iPhone 7(Plus), iPhone 6S, iPad that Support iOS 13.2/iPadOS 13.2 or later.
Steps for Delete Siri & Dictation History on iPhone/iPad and Mac
Note: This “Delete Siri & Dictation History” option under settings is only to delete your data that recorded on the apple server, But not deleting sampled Siri and Dictation commend to help & improve Siri and Dictation. Below are the individual settings for Delete Siri and Dictation recording from the apple’s server.
- Open Settings app on iPhone/iPad.
- Now, Tap on Siri & Search option.
- Next, Find and Tap on Siri & Dictation History.
- Now, Tap on Delete Siri & Dictation History option.
Apple Will Accept your Request for “Siri and Dictation history will be deleted” with the popup showing on iPhone/iPad screen.
Siri & Dictation interactions currently associated with the iPad will be deleted from Apple Servers. Now Tap on Delete Siri & Dictation History option.
Turn off Siri Recordings from Apple Server
On iPhone/iPad: Turn off Siri Recordings from Apple’s Server
- Go to the Settings app on the iPhone/iPad.
- Next Tap on Siri & Search option.
- Now, Turn off toggle for Listen for Hey Siri and Press Home for Siri.
- Select Turn off Siri that Remove all Siri Search History from Apple Server. The information Siri uses to resopond to your Requestes is also used for dication and will ramin on apple Servers unless Dictation is also turned off. So Follow the Solutions that given in this article for Delete Siri Search from your iOS device.
On Mac: Turn off Siri Recordings from Apple’s Server
- Go to the Apple Logo on Mac from Top menu menu.
- Click on the System Preferences option.
- Under the System Preferences, Find Siri.
- On Siri settings, Uncheck the option “Enable Ask Siri“. That’s it. Apple will accept your request on Delete Siri History on Apple’s Server from Mac.
Turn off Dictation Recordings from Apple Server
On iPhone/iPad: Turn off Dictation Recording from Apple’s Sever
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone/iPad
- Next Tap on General.
- Now, Scroll to Keyboard.
- Then, Disable the toggle Enable Dictation.
- Select Turn off Dectation from popup that remove Dectation History from Apple’s Server. So The information dictation uses to respond to your requests is also used for Siri and Will remain on Apple Servers unless Siri is also turned off.
On Mac: Turn off Dictation Recording from Apple’s Sever
- Go to the Apple logo on Mac from Top Mac Menu.
- Next, click on System Preferences.
- Now, Find the Keyboard settings option.
- After that, Click on the Dictation tab. and uncheck the radio button.
This settings for Siri and Dication Search recording can interrupt in understand the user’s experience while using Apple Device. After that User has more power regarding privacy. Above is three alternate methods to Delete Siri History on iPhone/iPad or Mac.