Last Updated on Nov 19, 2020
If you know apple unveiled dark mode finally on MacOS officially but by default come to turn off dark mode macOS Catalina. So you can enable or turn on dark mode from the Mac settings. Dark mode on macOS help to get documents, Xcode for Developers, Contents, Files and Folders more visible and highlighted that help to work easily. We can manage Dark mode easily on your iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, MacBook Air running on macOS Catalina (10.14 or later).
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Finally, Apple gives proper dark mode in new updates. That doesn’t change the theme but system settings and all the places very well. Most Used to Apps and Sofware for Dark mode screen are Safari, TextEdit, Finder, Pages, Notes, Photoshop, Mail App.
Steps for Disable/Enable Dark mode on macOS Catalina, Mojave
Other than Dark Mode, we do have two more choices; Light and Auto.
- Go to the Apple Menu on your Mac.
- Click System Preferences.
- Choose General.
- Next to Appearance, select Dark.
- Light Mode: By default, Light mode will be enabled on your Mac, so hopefully, you have a perfect idea about how light mode looks.
- Dark Mode: Enabling dark mode on Mac, will change the entire interface of macOS to Dark.
- Auto: Auto mode works based upon your Geo-Location, so during night time, Mac will go dark whereas, during sunlight, the Mac will go Light automatically.
Dark mode converts the whole interface and converts into the dark with the All Apps that people are using most: Messages, Pages, iTunes, Mail, Xcode, Calendar, Finder, Photos and more.
The wallpaper will change dynamically, Morning Wallpaper, Day night Wallpaper, and Evening Wallpaper.
Desktop Stacks will organize all the files automatically.
Note: We can switch into any display mode, Dark mode or Normal mode without turn off or restart the system.
Premium Support is Free Now
Share the tricks to enable or manage dark mode settings using alternate techniques in the comment box below.