For personal privacy reasons, are you trying to sort out the problem on how can Hide Last seen the timestamp on WhatsApp iPhone app, in the case someone tracking when or where are you online or offline from WhatsApp, by Friends and unknown people trying to find my message has been read by you or not? After set turns off/ Hide last seen profile option on WhatsApp App, you can see your status with three different option explained below. Sometimes timestamp is very useful features in WhatsApp, also hide your online and offline status.
By default is last seen time on WhatsApp come turned on for all who engaged with you, But you have to turn off/ Disable. After that no one can know your activity on WhatsApp like send a message someone, When are you online on the day.
Here are the simple steps to Hide last seen timestamp on WhatsApp from iPhone, iPad
- Step 1: Go to the WhatsApp app, and launch it from your iPhone/ iPad.
- Step 2: From the bottom tab option, Tap on the Settings option.
- Step 3: inside the setting Go for Privacy, and Tap on it.
- Step 4: Next, Tap on last seen option; here you can see the default option should be everyone.
After Tapped on it, you can set it for three different privacy like Everyone, My contacts, and nobody.
- Everyone: This is the default setting; using this option anyone can see your timestamp. On WhatsApp Chat Screen.
- My Contacts: only your friend will see your last seen profile status added in your account.
- Nobody: Nobody option works as high-security features. After enabling this option no one will see last seen time stamps on your message screen.
You can choose any as of your wish, all the options are open for all normal users.
You might like also: How to stop saving WhatsApp images and videos on iPhone
This tip works same on freeze last seen WhatsApp iPhone, Turn off last seen WhatsApp on iPhone and iPad.