Last Updated on Feb 26, 2021
The Clubhouse App is a Voice-based social network application. You can only use it if anyone invites via a link, meaning one of your friends or colleagues or whomsoever person should be using the Clubhouse app; that’s the only way to join the Clubhouse rooms. It’s easy to join the rooms in the Clubhouse app, listen to the on-going conversations. While concerning the notifications, there are different ways to turn off, turn on, and manage the Clubhouse app notifications with ease.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Not all the users love to receive, while few want to customize the same in their ways. However, Apple doesn’t allow much more customizations, but surely, you’ll get the most out of it from this article. Like any other app, you can manage the Clubhouse App notifications on any device.
How to Manage Clubhouse App Notifications
Turning on Clubhouse Notification on the Phone will help to get an Upcoming Event Alert Notification on Clubhouse if you Followed the event.
How to Turn On Clubhouse App Notifications
Is Clubhouse App notifications not working for you? Make sure that you turned it on from the Settings on your device. Here’s how to turn on Clubhouse App notifications. Moreover, there are few options to tweak how you want to get CH notifications alert; it’s also explained in the same steps.
- Open the Settings app on iPhone.
- Tap on Notifications.
- Locate Clubhouse App, tap on it.
- Toggle On Allow Notifications.
- Furthermore, you can manage the notifications; to do so, tap on Notifications Grouping.
- There will be three different options,
- Automatic: This option will send messages in a group of a specific app, depending upon the app alerts.
- By App: This option will group the notifications of a particular app that can expand by tapping on it.
- Off: This option won’t group any notifications; the notifications will appear in the same order as they are received.
How to Turn Off Clubhouse App Notifications
Don’t want to receive Clubhouse notifications, then follow the below steps to turn off Clubhouse App notifications completely.
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone.
- Swipe down and select Notifications.
- Find the Clubhouse App from the list and tap on it.
- Toggle Off Allow Notifications.
How to Manage Notifications Sound for Clubhouse App
Unfortunately, there is no separate way to set custom or change the App notifications sound on iPhone for the Clubhouse App. You’ll have to use the same notifications for this app.
Also read, Fix iPhone App Notification sound Won’t Work
How to Hide/Show Preview Clubhouse App on Lock Screen Phone
Sometimes, Previews could show the information that you don’t want to let another see; in that case, you can disable the Previews on an individual app basis.
- Open the Settings app on iPhone.
- Tap on the Notifications option.
- Select Clubhouse App.
- Tap Show Previews.
- You can choose from Always, When Unlocked, or Never.
How to Set Notification Frequency on Clubhouse App
If you don’t want to turn off notifications of Clubhouse completely, choose to receive the frequency of the notifications alerts that matter to you.
- Open the Clubhouse App on your phone.
- Tap on the Profile icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select the Settings cog.
- Hit the Frequency.
- Choose from Very Frequent, Frequent, Normal, infrequent, Very infrequent.
How to Pause Notification on Clubhouse App
In-app settings let you pause notifications for an hour, for a week, until this evening and until morning, depending on your preference, change the settings.
- Go to the Clubhouse App.
- Tap on the Profile icon.
- Tap on Settings gear.
- Turn On the Pause Notifications button.
- Here you’ll have few options to select from, For an Hour, Until this Evening, Until Morning, and For a Week.
How to Turn On/Turn Off Include Trending Rooms Notifications on CH App
- Launch the Clubhouse App.
- Hit the Profile icon.
- Select Settings cog.
- Toggle Include Trending Rooms On/Off.
How to get a notification when Your Follower Speak in Clubhouse App
- Open the Clubhouse App
- Find A people that you followed them
- now Click on The bell icon next to the Following button
- You’ll get a pop-up Screen likewise A people Name XYZ, talks, notify me
- Choose Always, Sometimes, Never Ever.
- You’ll have to select one of them.
Can I adjust my notification settings on Clubhouse?
Yes, it is possible to adjust the notification settings on the Clubhouse App. Sometimes, in a busy schedule, it’s too hard to tolerate unwanted notifications, especially from social apps. However, the Clubhouse App lets you change the notification settings to reduce the count of notifications unless it’s important.
- Go to the Clubhouse App.
- Tap on your Profile icon.
- Select Settings gear.
- Set notification frequency to Very Infrequently.
Notifications Are Disabled Error on Clubhouse App
If your App Settings showing the message “Notifications are disabled” when Tap on Username to change it. We can’t let you know when amazing rooms are happening without notifications. And Open App Settings. here’s the solution.
- Tap on “Open App Settings” to jump directly to this app notification setting on your iPhone or Open Settings app on device > Scroll to Clubhouse > Notifications > Enable toggle “Allow Notifications”. and Customize the preferred notification styles, Clubhouse app Notification Sounds, and more.
- if there is a restriction or the app limit is turned on then you will not get a notification. So, Turn off Screen Time, Settings > Screen Time > Scroll to last and Turn off Screen Time, Restart iPhone, and check it works.
- Clubhouse App settings are missing, then Delete the app and Re-install the Clubhouse app on iPhone.
Clubhouse App Support
if you found some bug with incompatibility issue, that’s creating a notification alert issue, then Get help from Clubhouse help center, Select the option, and Quickly fix the issues.
Are you looking for any recommendations or tricks for clubhouse app notifications that are not mentioned above? Kindly, let me know in the comments!