Here we discussed all Generation Smartphone Camera by Apple. That has a pre-inbuilt most powerful Processor and Recording video capacity in different resolutions up to 4K. Know all about your iPhone models (iPhone 11/iPhone 12/ iPhone 13, iPhone 14 Series – Three Back Cameras), (iPhone X, Phone 8, iPhone 8 Plus – Two Back Camera). Generally, there isn’t any shortcut to enable/Disable 4k video at 60fps directly from the camera App. Since ever you shooting high clarity video on your iPhone X or later, you have to activate the 4k video toggle. Let’s I’m gonna see how to record 4k Videos on your brand-new iPhone. In case you have or your family member has iPhone XR then the same guide you can apply to record high-clarity videos.
I inform you that the new iPhone XS Max and iPhone XS are capable of shooting 4k videos 1080p at 60 FPS with the power of the A12 Bionic chip. It can also let you shoot slow-motion videos in a better way with good resolutions. After that, for the next generation, Apple iPhone 13 Series has A15 Bionic chip.
Let’s Start with how to shoot 4k Videos at 60fps on iPhone
Record 4K Video on iPhone 14 Pro Max to iPhone 11 Series users
You may unable to shoot 4k videos directly via the camera App, so following the steps will let you access the 4k video toggle. In 4K resolution with 60fps, We can not switch and use any of the back cameras while recording the video. Apple Designed these iPhone models with A13/A14, and A15 Bionic chip with three back cameras for Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras.
1→ Step #1: Go to the Settings App on the iPhone.
2→ Step #2. Scroll down to Camera option and then choose Camera.
3→ Step #3. Next, Choose the Record Video option.
Now on the screen, you can see various formats to record video. In case if you want to record 4k at 60fps, choose the last option 4k at 60fps.
1→ Now your iPhone camera able to shoot 4k videography without having any problems
2→ So now you launch the camera app to shoot out– you can see the on-screen 4k 60fps.
3→ Keep in mind that – 4k at 60fps playback may not be supported on all devices.
Which iPhone has 4K video recording?
Apple is giving 4K Video recording as a Basic feature on OLD iPhone’s iOS camera. So you will get all the Camera settings below all iPhone Model’s Camera settings.
- Apple iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X, 4K@60, 30 or 24fps with official support from Apple.
- Apple iPhone XS / iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR
- Apple iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro / iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Apple iPhone SE (2nd generation) – same camera as iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Mini and iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Apple iPhone 13/ iPhone 13 Mini and iPhone 13 Pro/ iPhone 13 Pro Max
Record 4K Video on iPhone XR, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs
iPhone XR, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs packed with amazing A12 Bionic chip and a next-generation neural engine. These models allow you to record High-Resolution Video photography in 4k format at 60fps.
- Step 1: Open Settings app on iPhone.
- Step 2: Scroll to Camera option.
- Step 3: Finder Record Video option and Tap on it. Next screen will see select your Prefer recording resolution. Up to 4K in 60fps we can select for amazing video quality in fast object movement. Select it to use on the Camera app. Now launch the camera app and Select Video, at the Same time you can see Current Video Resoltuion [For Example, 4k-60] at the top right corner of the screen.
Record 4K Video on iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
Professional Video recording is made easy with your Apple iPhone starting from model iPhone X or later. Because we can customize the Video resolution according to storage space available on mobile and the requirements. Here are the settings for use and recording video in 4k in 60fps recording. Follow the below steps,
- Step 1: Open Settings app on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Scroll to Camera option.
- Step 3: Finder Record video option and go with this. Here’s the list of options to select 4K recording in 24fps, 40fps, and 60fps. Select as of your needs. Go back and start using your iPhone camera app.
How much Space does a 4k at 60fps video?
400MB with 4k at 60fps higher resolution, smoother
This type of resolution video is helpful for YouTubers, videographers, and videography fans.
You can get more about the Camera comparisons of iPhones in the below video.