Last Updated on Nov 23, 2020
Get here a spotlight way to recover deleted apps on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Sometimes you accidentally lost installed iPhone apps, while in some cases you are genuinely removed that. So while you deleted a wrong app instead of the real one. Don’t worry. You can restore it back to your iOS devices. It does not matter the app was free or purchased, but you can get it back that’s the fact. So right now, you are exploring a way to recover deleted apps on iPhone. Please follow the listed steps carefully. We hope you would get it back quickly.
The tip (View recently deleted app/ Recover deleted apps on iPhone) you can apply for iPhone 11(Pro Max), iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs, iPhone 6S/6, iPhone 6S/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPod Update with Latest iOS version. You will be asked for Apple ID, so get ready with your correct Apple ID.
Helpful: Recover deleted photos iPhone
A Clear Guide to Recover Deleted Apps on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch: From App Store
Note: Deleted App we can get back with the Two options only, 1). Re-Download App From your Account, | 2). Restore Old Backup to iPhone. Follow the steps below for, Get back deleted Apps. The first trick is limited and not useful for Re-Download App from the App store after removed.
1). Re-Download Free & Paid Apps on iPhone, iPad
- Open App Store from iPhone home screen > Tap on Profile at the top right corner of the screen.
- Next, Tap on Purchased Option and Go with My Purchases,
- See All Free and Paid purchases downloaded from your account under “Not on this iPhone” tab. That you can see in the below list. Re-Download App from App Store. So, You might be asked to enter your Apple ID password for verification.
- Tap on iCloud Option to Redownload App on iPhone from iPhone App Store. That’s it.
iOS 12 & Earlier iPhone users will find the option for Downloaded using given below steps,
- Step 1. Launch App Store app on your iPhone
- Step 2. Tap on Updates – right-bottom side on iPhone screen
- Step 3. You can see Purchased label tap on it.
- Step 4. Tap on My Purchases under the All purchases screen
- Step 5. Now Choose Not on This iPhone (means now you can view all recent and past deleted apps of your iPhone). So scroll down the screen or help of the search bar you can get an app that you need to recover. Though after getting an app go with the next step.
- Step 6. Tap on Cloud icon beside the App
- Your app will be starting downloading. After successfully download app, you can get it on your iPhone springboard.
- That’s it.
2). Restore App from Old Backup to Your iPhone
Restore process is quite easy but you might be trouble or hard if you are doing the first time. Some apps are removed from app store, So you will not Re-Download from App Store using the above trick. Before you move forward with these steps, You have to take Backup of your iPhone for Latest Photos, Videos, and Contacts saved on your iPhone. Because old Backup restoring will not keep the latest data after that.
macOS Catalina or later MacOS user can use Finder for Backup and Restore old backup. Apart from this, Use iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to Finder/iTunes on Mac/PC Using USB lightning cable.
- Now, Unlock your iPhone and See your iPhone will appear on Finder sidebar/iTunes as a top.
- Next, click on Restore backup option, Select the backup that you like.
- That’s it.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.