Have you accidentally deleted some or all apps on your iPhone and are now trying to find them on the App Store? Fuss not; in this guide, we’ll show you how to easily restore deleted apps on your iPhone running the latest iOS.
Possible reasons for deleting apps
- It’s uncommon to delete apps unintentionally; those who have done so can relate to how nerve-racking it is.
- Another reason for deleting apps on iPhones is malfunctioning and viruses. You may have tried using the virus cleaner app, and this third-party tool ends up deleting apps while removing the viruses and infected files from your iPhone.
Whatever the reasons are, you can quickly recover and use them.
Steps to restore deleted apps on iPhone
If you’ve configured family sharing on your iPhone, you can access the My Purchases on all Apple purchases screens. If not, the procedure to recover deleted apps remains the same for all iOS models. Here’s how.
- Access the App Store on your iPhone.
- After this, hit on the Profile Icon at the top right corner.
- Next, select My Purchases.
- Head to Not on This iPhone menu located at the top.
- Search for the app you want to restore. Once you get it, hit on the Cloud Icon right next to the app.
- On the other hand, you can also search for the purchased app in the App Store.
Besides this, you can also read our article on how to recover deleted photos on an iPhone running the latest iOS.
Now you know how this procedure works, use it to restore deleted apps on iPhone and iPad easily. If you have any queries regarding this, drop them in the comment box below.