WhatsApp has been here for a while and has made conversation with your loved one easier. You can share all the details, such as Contacts, Location, Documents, and Images. However, in case you accidentally delete your important chats, how to recover deleted WhatsApp Messages on your iPhone?
If that’s what you, we have gathered a number of ways that will allow you to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone running the latest iOS.
Here’s how to retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages running the latest iOS version on iPhone.
Steps to recover deleted WhatsApp Messages on iPhone
If you have created a backup of your WhatsApp chat earlier, then here is how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings App on your iPhone. Select Settings, then select Chats.
2. Choose Chat Backup. Select Backup Now.
3. After this, uninstall WhatsApp on your iPhone. For this, press and hold the WhatsApp app Icon Press and Hold click on Remove App.
4. Select Delete App and tap on Delete.
5. Now, head to the App Store and search for WhatsApp in the search bar.
6. Next, tap the Download Button and let WhatsApp be installed on your device.
7. On the Welcome to WhatsApp screen, tap on Agree & Continue.
8. From “WhatsApp” would like to send you a notification prompt, select Allow. Enter your phone number.
9. Select Restore Chat History. Wait until your deleted messages get completely recovered.
10. Give a name to your WhatsApp profile. Finally, from “WhatsApp” would like to access your contacts, select the Done Button.
What to do If you haven’t created a backup of your WhatsApp Chat?
Unfortunately, you can’t retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages without creating a backup. In this scenario, you can only use the various third-party software available on the internet.
Anyone can recover deleted WhatsApp messages on an iPhone with the method covered in the above article. From restoring WhatsApp Chat on iOS devices or asking for help from friends. Regardless of what way you’re using it, ensure you execute it correctly.