Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
iMessage is a perfect fit for texting purpose if you have iPad or iPhone. With iOS 12, the iMessage has got brand new Emoticons, Emojis, and much more user-friendly abilities. However, now people are hunting one of the neediest function that is how to save pictures from iMessage in iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, and iPhone XR.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Luckily you can save photos and videos from iMessage app in your iPhone, and also there is an option to save multiple pictures and videos from iMessage into your iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, and iPhone XR. Effortlessly you can store images from iMessage into the Photos app. Even if you mistakenly delete the thread, you can access the photos and videos from the Photos app.
Save Photos from Text Message to iPhone, iPad: All Photos or Selected Photo download
- Step #1: Launch the “iMessage” app in your iPhone.
- Step #2: Open the particular thread to save pictures.
- Step #3: Tap and hold on the Picture.
- Step #4: You will see multiple options such as Copy, Save, More….
- Step #5: Tap “Save”.
How to save multiple pictures and videos from iMessage
If you follow the above part, you can save photos one by one, what if you want to save pictures and videos in the bundle? Here’s how to save multiple pictures and videos from the iMessage app.
- Step #1: Go to the “iMessage” app.
- Step #2: Select the thread from which you want to save pictures and videos.
- Step #3: On the top, tap on the Sender’s Name.
- Step #4: Select “info”.
- Step #5: Tap and hold on the photo or video.
- Step #6: Tap “More”.
- Step #7: Now you can select multiple Pictures and Videos to save from iMessage.
- Step #8: Lastly, tap “Save Image/Attachments”.
If you like this method to save a picture from the iMessage app, then must share with your friends and colleagues, it will be very helpful for them.