iMessage is a perfect fit for texting purposes if you have an iPad or iPhone. In the latest iOS, the iMessage has got brand new Emoticons, Emojis, and much more user-friendly abilities. However, now people are hunting one of the neediest functions to save pictures from iMessage on iPhone.
Luckily you can save photos and videos from the iMessage app on your iPhone. Also, there is an option to save multiple pictures and videos from iMessage into your iPhone. Effortlessly you can store images from iMessage into the Photos app. Even if you mistakenly delete the thread, you can access the photos and videos from the Photos app.
Save Photos from Text Message to iPhone, iPad: All Photos or Selected Photo Download
- Step #1: Launch the “Messages” app on your iPhone.
- Step #2: Open the particular thread to save pictures.
- Step #3: Tap and hold on the Picture.
- Step #4: You will see multiple options such as Copy, Save, More….
- Step #5: Tap “Save”.
How to Save Multiple Pictures and Videos From iMessage
If you follow the above part, you can save photos one by one. What if you want to save pictures and videos in the bundle? Here’s how to save multiple pictures and videos from the iMessage app.
- Open Messages app on iPhone. Go to Imessage conversation and Move to Groups of Photos you received in the Message.
- Tap on the Download icon to Save into Photo Library. Again Tap on “Save to Photo Library,” and All Photos are saved to Camera roll.
Also, We can download selected photos to Camera roll from the iPhone Messages app, Tap on Number of Photos > View all Photos and Select that you save. see the below image,
That’s it. Another method is to download or save iMessage Photos to the iPhone Photos app from Profile.
- Open Messages app on iPhone, And Open iMessage conversation > Click on iMessage Profile.
- Now, Scroll and see the option to view all photos “See all“.
- Next, Tap on the Select option and Choose photos that you want to download on your iPhone photos app. Tap on Save.
- That’s it.
iOS 14 & Earlier
- Step #1: Go to the “iMessage” app.
- Step #2: Select the thread from which you want to save pictures and videos.
- Step #3: On the top, tap on the Sender’s Name.
- Step #4: Select “info”.
- Step #5: Tap and hold on the photo or video.
- Step #6: Tap “More”.
- Step #7: Now you can select multiple Pictures and Videos to save from iMessage.
- Step #8: Lastly, tap “Save Image/Attachments”.
If you like this method to save a picture from the iMessage app, you must share it with your friends and colleagues. It will be beneficial for them.