Last Updated on Nov 19, 2020
Fortunately, nowadays you don’t need Mac to use its applications, Windows also support the macOS related applications like iTunes, iCloud, etc. iCloud on PC is a quick way to access any photo or media on your computer screen. You can download iCloud from Apple’s Official Website, all you have to make sure your PC is compatible with iCloud.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Many users have reported that while uninstalling iCloud from windows, the uninstall button is grayed out. Apparently, this isn’t issue; today we will teach you how to delete iCloud from Windows 10. It will only take a few seconds to remove iCloud from Windows 10 if you perfectly follow the procedure mentioned below.
How to Sign out or Remove/Uninstall iCloud From Windows 10 Laptop or PC
- Step #1: Press Windows+I to launch the Settings app.
- Step #2: Click on “Apps”.
- Step #3: Under Apps & Features, locate “iCloud”.
- Step #4: Select “iCloud” and click on “Modify”.
- Step #5: You will find two options, “Repair” and “Remove”, select Remove.
- Step #6: Click “Next”.
- Step #7: Confirm the uninstalling of iCloud.
- Step #8: Lastly, click on “Finish” to delete iCloud from Windows 10.
Alternatively, you can also remove iCloud from This PC. To do so,
- Step #1: Open the “This PC” folder.
- Step #2: Click on “Computer” next to File on the top of the screen.
- Step #3: On the right side you will find, “uninstall or change a program”.
- Step #4: By selecting this, you will be redirected to the Settings app.
- Step #5: Select “Apps & Feature” from the left panel.
- Step #6: Find “iCloud” from the list of applications.
- Step #7: Click on it and again select “Modify”.
- Step #8: Choose “Remove” and follow the onscreen instructions.
Without Deleting Data, You can Sign out iCloud Account using This way on Windows PC or laptop
- Go to Bottom Windows Status Bar arrow icon.
- Click on the icloud icon, to launch settings.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Click on Signout to close the account and stop sync data with the icloud account.
That’s it! Hopefully, you understood and deleted the iCloud from Windows PC.