Last Updated on Dec 2, 2020
Remember the old days, where we used to buy DVDs or CDs to play movies and videos on TV. After that, we used to plug the pen drive in the TV and watch movies. However, that was old technologies with more limitations; today you can watch movies, songs, and much more things on the go. No need to buy DVDs or store movies on the pen drive. Directly connect iPhone with the Sony TV and enjoy anything you want on a large HD display.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Today’s people are using Screen Mirroring between iPhone and Sony TV for Watch Recorded Screen, Photos from iPhone Camera roll, Videos and Gaming. (Popular Multiplayer game on screen is a really amazing experience, so let’s know how to play Screen Mirror from iPhone to Sony Smart TV?)
All you have to do is screen mirror iPhone to Sony TV and get started with your movies and surfing on the big screen. To start screen mirroring from iPhone to Sony TV, you will need to download applications that will help you to achieve your goal.
Steps for Screen Mirror iPhone to Sony TV
- Step #1: Power on the Sony TV.
- Step #2: Go to the “Google Play Store”.
- Step #2: Search for “AirScreen” app. here’s the link for Download and install from play store.
- Step #3: Download and Install the AirScreen app on your Sony TV.
- Step #4: Wait for a minute until it gets installed successfully.
- Step #5: Launch the AirScreen app on your Android TV.
- Step #6: Now on your iPhone, swipe down the Control Center. (Swipe down from the top right corner on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X and Swipe up from Bottom screen For home button iPhone models – iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, 6/6S, 5S/5.)
- And tap on “Screen Mirroring”.
- Step #7: To start Screen Mirroring, select your Sony Android TV from the iPhone Screen Mirroring tab.
That’s it! Now stream videos, movies, pictures, and other media stuff right on the Sony TV with screen mirroring function. Unable to screen mirror iPhone to Sony TV, then you might need to restart iPhone and Sony TV. It should probably start working by now, and still, you are unable to screen mirror iPhone to Sony TV then contact the technical team of Sony.