Apple’s iPhone is not limited to calls and text. But it is also a superb gadget to catch the photo and videos. It comes with various new hardware materials and a user-friendly software pack iOS ecosystem. The important thing is a high-resolution Camera compare to other smartphones. iPhone’s 12-megapixels photos using iSight Camera. As well as shoot 5-megapixels selfie photo by FaceTime camera, also, this becomes helpful when you are calling FaceTime video. Now you can turn on live photos on iPhone, iPad Pro, iPads.
Debuted live photos and 4K Video features in-camera by Apple in its iPhone series. So naturally, all users haven’t any idea of how to use or take live photos on the iPhone? Don’t worry. As a new iPhone owner, you will get a lot of new stuff. But here we always tried to explain your every confusion in a Simple text. So today I guide you on how to take live photos on the iPhone.
If we are talking about storage space, then the live pictures take less space than 4k Videos Because 4K video always consumes more bytes in front of live photos. So we recommend you an ibridge drive that keeps you to store your photos and videos on an external drive.
How to take Live Photos on iPhone
- Step 1. Launch the Camera app on your iPhone.
- Step 2. Now hold on-screen with Photo or Square option to shoot live photos icon.
- Step 3. Next, tap on the live photo icon to enable the live photos feature.
- Step 4. Tap on the bottom circle and shoot a live photo
You can appear your live photos in the Photos app in the row of regular pictures. This live photos you can also set as a background animated Wallpaper on all 3D touch supported iPhones.
In the latest iOS, you can edit Live Photos on iPhone and iPad to set key photos, mute Live Photo (turn off live Photos Sounds), trim live photos, add filters effect, etc.
How to capture Ultra HD videos on iPhone
- Step #1. Open the Settings app.
- Step #2. Find Photos & Camera
- Step #3. Next, Scroll down the screen to tap on Record Video.
- Step #4. in the end, choose 4K at 30 fps or latest iPhone model users have option 4k at 60fps.
While you want to turn off Live Photos mode then just tap the live photos icon in the camera app again. Let share your feeling in the comment box on taking live photos on the iPhone.
Related Article: Free Tricks to Turn off live Photos permanently