Last Updated on Jun 23, 2020
Even in the world suffering from such a huge pandemic, Apple managed to release the iOS 14. Certainly, Apple announced dozens of features, that we were expecting, one of them is Apple’s own Translate app. Unlike other translating apps, the Translate App by Apple is entirely dependent upon the iOS device’s Neural Engine; you don’t need to have an internet connection, to use the Translate App. It merely takes a second to translate your input into the desired language. There are two options, whether to type or use inbuilt voice dictation the input that you want to translate with the help of the Translate App.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Apple’s debut to Translating field brings hope to the Apple users, believe me, I’ve used the Translate App on my iPhone, it works faster, accurate, and better than expected. You won’t feel lost in foreign countries, Translate App has back on you, the machine learning makes the functionality smoother, and notably corrects to some extent when input is given wrong.
How to Use Translate App on iOS 14 iPhone
What are the Languages Supported in Translate App on iOS 14 iPhone?
Right now, Apple has only added 11 Languages, check the list, and if the language to which you want to translate doesn’t appear in the list, make sure to keep the iPhone update, anytime apple will add more languages.
How to Translate using Translate App on iPhone: Offline or Online
- Launch the Translate App on your iPhone.
- Tap on the first tab to select the language that you want to translate.
- Under All Languages, choose one.
- To use the Translate App offline on iPhone, download the Language package.
- Then move back and tap on the Language to which you want to translate.
- Also, download that language.
- Scroll down and make sure the Automatic Detection is Enabled.
- It will automatically detect the language when you type or dictate.
- Now everything is good to go, exit the settings, and go back to the main screen of the Translate App.
- If you prefer typing then, enter the sentence or string that you want to translate or tap on Voice Dictation icon (See in above picture).
How to Make Language Favorite in Translate App iPhone?
You don’t have to follow the tedious process for every time while using the Translate App, to avoid this, don’t forget to mark it Favorite.
- Open the Translate app on the iOS device.
- Tap on the Language card that you have used recently, on the translating menu, look for the Star icon.
- Hit the Star.
- The Favorite Languages can be accessed separately from the Favorite tap in the bottom.
- Likewise, use the same iPhone’s traditional swipe left gesture to remove it from Favorites.
- That’s it.
How to Remove Language Card from Recents in Translate App iPhone?
I understand how irritating it is when unwanted things occupy and create clutter in the iPhone, the same as the recently used translation languages. Thankfully, iOS 14 lets you remove the recently used languages from Translate App on iPhone.
Premium Support is Free Now
- Most probably it appears in the Favorite section, so tap on Favorite.
- Under Recents, swipe left on the language card and tap Delete.
I hope you Enjoying most Advanced and Secure Translate app on your iOS device.