Last Updated on Oct 20, 2020
It’s no surprised, Apple reveals a new OS every year, this time, they announced a power-packed and biggest update of the decade, named macOS Big Sur. The macOS Big Sur comes with numerous features, to level up Mac, whether it is about look and feel or robustness. That being said, the macOS Big Sur brings the greatest change when it comes to display and design, from translucence App Icons to the side pane of the applications, everything is neat and clean, no clutter nothing. It is hard to notice the improvements in the interface, however, if you look closer and compare with the earlier macOS version, I bet, it’ll leave you in shock. This update is all about better privacy, a clean interface, and offering easy access to Mac users.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Another noticeable add-on is Control Center, just like iOS and iPadOS, you’ll be able to use the Control Center to toggle Wi-Fi, AirDrop, Bluetooth, DND Mode, AirPlay Display, and many more. This will give you instant access without the need to open the System Preferences, also, in the Control Center, you can add as much as controls for quick access. Alongside this, there is a major change in the Safari App. To go in detail, kindly refer to our separate article on the Best Tips and Tricks of macOS Big Sur: You Dont Want to Miss Them.
What are the MacOS Big Sur Supportable Devices?
If you have already read out an article on the tips and tricks for the macOS Big Sur, I’m sure, it’s hard to keep the Mac from macOS Big Sur. To update the MacBook or Mac, make sure to verify whether your Mac supports macOS Big Sur or not from the below list.
- MacBook 2015 and later
- MacBook Pro Late 2013 and later
- MacBook Air 2013 and later
- Mac Mini 2014 and later
- iMac 2014 and later
- iMac Pro 2017 and later
- Mac Pro 2013 and later
Know your Mac Models?
All mac users (iMac, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, Macbook Pro, MacBook Air) can know the model from the settings. Just follow the below steps and know all about your Mac.
- Click on Apple Logo () From Top Mac Menu. and Click on About this mac.
- Next, you will see the window on your screen. with your Mac Models and installed macOS Version as well.
- That’s it.
Follow the Other Troubleshooting! If you won’t get a new Software Update macOS Big Sur on your Mac.
1. Double-check the Software Compatible models (Above list).
2. Manually Find macOS Big Sur in your Mac App Store. Open App Store > Search MacOS Big Sur > Download and Install.
3. Enough Storage: Apple menu > About This Mac and Click the Storage tap. (Required At least 10 Gbs free space)
4. Make Sure About Active Internet Connection.
5. Your Mac is Frozen, Wait for or Try after Restart.
6. Reset PRAM on your Mac.
7. Check Apple Server System Status.
8. Try in Recovery mode. Restart your Mac, on Startup sound, Quickly Press and Hold Command + R Key until you see macOS Utility Window screen, Then select Reinstall macOS.
9. Update your Mac in Safe mode, Then Exit when Updated.
Find the Detailed Solutions in Video Description link…
Premium Support is Free Now
Find More helpful solutions on Won’t Get a new macOS Big Sur Software Update on your Mac.