Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Here, you can get basic troubleshooting steps for iTunes unknown error code. Whenever you’re tray to upgrade or restore your iOS device using iTunes at the moment, so many kinds of errors have occurred due to, some mistake which is given below. There so many options available to fix the iTunes errors. Go, beneath and check alternate options so that, you’ve to get an idea about which appropriate effort should require for solving the problem to fix the iTunes errors.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Beneath given solution you can apply on so many iTunes errors like, 1600,1602,1603,1604 and 16xx as well iTunes errors 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 20, 21, 23, 26, 17, 28, 29, 34, 35, 36, 37, 40, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2009, 4005, 4013,4014 and more.
Essential Troubleshooting to fix the iTunes errors
Update your device iTunes
If you’ve already installed iTunes then, go for iTunes update
For, Mac users, Choose iTunes >> Check for Updates
For, Window OS users, go menu bar in iTunes, Choose Help >> Check for Updates
No iTunes install in your System then install latest iTunes from Download iTunes
Note: you should check it first your macOS is the latest, for example, macOS Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, EI Capitan.
If more problem then go additional solution
Update your System OS
If you’re using old OS, so it may not compatible with the latest iTunes version, therefore you’ve just needed to update the Operating system.
For, Mac User:
- Step 1. Go, on Apple menu and select System Preference
- Step 2. Next, Choose Software Update in the View menu
- Step 3. Start, Software Update
- Step 4. after that click on that option which you’ve to need and click on the install button
- Step 5. Now, Enter proper Admin Name and Password
- Step 6. In, last restart your Mac\PC, if essential
For, Window User:
Go for PC, OS Update
Check your Mac/Pc Security Software
This one is the major issue during the restoring and upgrades iOS, but if your Security software isn’t up to date then update it first. You can check update software for more information.
- Unplug extra USB device: keep unplug extra connect USB device in your Computer, Only connect Keyboard, Mouse and your iOS device directly to your Mac\PC.
Restart your Mac/Pc
If you’re not to get fix the iTunes errors from the above solutions, then do once restart your Computer and iOS device like iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- In the last tray of Troubleshooting: to fix the iTunes errors, update or restore your iOS device once again
We hope, you are getting solution of your problem to fix the iTunes errors, and we also know that how much pain feel when this kind of brutal errors display on the screen and yeah it’s become frustrating to you when need instant Sync between iTunes and iPhone or iPad or iPod touch. Like it? Share.
Premium Support is Free Now
Are you facing the same errors? Like!
- How to solve iPhone can’t showing or connect in iTunes steps [error]
- The iPhone cannot be synced error [How to solved fix]
- How to Fix Error 9006 when updating your iPhone or iPad
- How to fix error 3194 in iTunes step by step [Solved]
- Solved: iMessage error “waiting for activation” fixed on iPhone