Last Updated on Nov 21, 2020
When, you are trying to upgrade or downgrade or restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod’s iOS at that time you may get iTunes errors 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604 and 1604xx. Don’t frustrate dear user here you can get a fixed solution of how to fix iTunes errors 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604 and more.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Almost these kinds of issues happen due to either your Mac\PC has an old iTunes version or it’s not connected properly with the server. Here are we giving you two ways as a basic solution and another one is as advanced troubleshooting.
First of all, you should try to solve the errors 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604 or invalid response then
Second way: to fix iTunes Errors 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604 and 1604xx.
This way you can also apply to solve the errors code 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 4013, 4014 and more. These all kinds of errors are occurring due to the USB Cable problem between your iOS devices and your Computer.
- Either use that USB cable which has came with your iOS device or use other Apple USB cable.
- Keep your USB cable connect directly into the computer’s port instead of connecting it with a keyboard or another device.
- You can try to Connect your USB device cable with another computer
Errors on iTunes:
- How to Fix Error 9006 when updating your iPhone or iPad
- How to fix error 3194 in iTunes step by step [Solved]
- How to solve iPhone can’t showing or connect in iTunes steps [error]
We ardor, by sharing this solved tips relates to how to fix iTunes Errors 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604 and more. Kindly, Keep in touch with us to know more solutions for the kind of errors of your iOS device as well Mac problem solution too.
If you’ve ever got any unknown errors then you can text us in the comment. Like it? Share. Via [Apple]