When you are trying to upgrade or downgrade or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod’s iOS at that time, you may get iTunes errors 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604, and 1604xx. Don’t frustrate dear users here; you can get a fixed solution for fixing iTunes errors 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604, and more.
Almost all these kinds of issues happen because either your Mac\PC has an old iTunes version, or it’s not connected correctly with the server. So here are we giving you two ways as an immediate solution, and another is advanced troubleshooting.
First of all, you should try to solve the errors 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604 or invalid response then
Second way: to fix iTunes Errors 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604 and 1604xx.
This way, you can also apply to solve the errors code 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 4013, 4014, and more. These errors are occurring due to the USB Cable problem between your iOS devices and your Computer.
- Either use that USB cable which has came with your iOS device or use other Apple USB cable.
- Keep your USB cable connect directly into the computer’s port instead of connecting it with a keyboard or another device.
- You can try to Connect your USB device cable with another computer
Errors on iTunes:
- How to Fix Error 9006 when updating your iPhone or iPad
- How to fix error 3194 in iTunes step by step [Solved]
- How to solve iPhone can’t showing or connect in iTunes steps [error]
By sharing these solved tips, we ardor how to fix iTunes Errors 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604, and more. So kindly, Keep in touch with us to know more solutions for the kind of errors of your iOS device and Mac problem solution.
If you’ve ever got any unknown errors, then you can text us in the comment. Like it? Share. Via [Apple]