When, you are trying to upgrade or downgrade or restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod’s iOS at that time you may get iTunes errors 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604 and 1604xx. Don’t frustrate dear user here you can get fixed solution of how to fix iTunes errors 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604 and more. Almost these kinds of issues happen due to either your Mac\PC has old iTunes version or it’s not connect properly with server. Here are we giving you two ways as a basic solution and another one is as an advance troubleshooting.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
First of all you should try to solve the errors 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604 or invalid response then
Second way: to fix iTunes Errors 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604 and 1604xx.
This way you can also apply to solve the errors code 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 4013, 4014 and more. These all kinds of errors are occurring due to USB Cable problem between your iOS devices and your Computer.
- Either use that USB cable which has came with your iOS device or use other Apple USB cable.
- Keep your USB cable connect directly into the computer’s port instead of connect it with keyboard or other device.
- You can try Connect your USB device cable with other computer
Errors on iTunes:
- How to Fix error 9006 when update your iPhone or iPad
- How to fix error 3194 in iTunes step by step [Solved]
- How to solve iPhone can’t showing or connect in iTunes steps [error]
We ardor, by sharing this solved tips relates to how to fix iTunes Errors 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603, 1604 and more. Kindly, Keep in touch with us to know more solution for kind of errors of your iOS 8 device as well Mac problem solution too. If you’ve ever get any unknown errors then you can text us in the comment. Like it? Share. Via [Apple]
Jaysukh Patel is the founder of howtoisolve. Also self Professional Developer, Techno lover mainly for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iOS, Jaysukh is one of responsible person in his family.
Contact On: jaysuk[email protected] [OR] [email protected]