If you don’t want to forget important tasks, you shouldn’t turn off Siri’s suggestions on the lock screen and Spotlight Search. It is just like when you create a note, Siri will remind you to complete that task on time, even on the lock screen. Of course, in case, you don’t want to share your private information, you should definitely disable Siri’s suggestions on the lock screen on iPhone. Some users feel annoyed seeing Recently used Apps or most used Apps that show on lock screen spotlight search under Siri App Suggestions or On Spotlight Search. Let’s Know How to Hide or Turn off Siri Suggestions on iPhone/iPad.
We all appreciate Siri’s suggestions while searching for something, apps, and on the keyboard, too. At this level, Siri improves and enhances user experience. But still turning off Siri suggestions on the lock screen is a better choice. After all, it is your private information on why to share with others. Isn’t it right?
Turn OFF Siri App Suggestions on the Lock Screen on iPhone and iPad
Step #1: Open “Settings” from the home screen.
Step #2: Find and open “Siri & Search”.
Step #3: Scroll and turn off “Show Suggestions” toggle (Gray).
Also Read: Turn off Siri Suggestions for Apps on iPhone. For all apps and selected app.
From now on, Siri will not suggest anything on the lock screen. If you ever change your mind to switch on Siri suggestions on the lock screen in iOS, follow the bottom steps and enable Siri suggestion on the lock screen on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings App> Navigate and tap Siri & Search> Scroll down the screen till Show Suggestions ON/Green.
Now, again, you will get Siri’s suggestion, which is made in Apps, or when you search using Keyboard and Lookup.
Do you find this article helpful? Share your reply in the comments!
I hope that you are also interested to know more tips on iOS,
- How to use Screen Time in iOS on your iPhone
- Tip to Scan Documents using Continuity Camera on iOS
- Get iOS Default Wallpaper
- Enable Quite Notifications in iOS on iPhone
- Set Up Multiple Face ID on iPhone X in iOS
- Enable Do Not Disturb Mode at Bed Time in iOS
- Manage Group Notifications in iOS
- Use Photo Sharing and Photo Search in iOS
- Use Group FaceTime in iOS on iPhone and iPad