California, USA. Located Twitter alerts its millions of iOS app users what’s happening on Twitter. To do it, Twitter has embedded a Push notification feature in its app. You’re a twitter fan and miss even single push notification alert of your followers or poll or other activities available on the iPhone Twitter app. We can understand your pain. Sometimes you maybe try to disable push notification for some action due to repeatedly notifications sound, but at the time notification button looks grayed out. So all about Twitter notification troubleshooting to resolve Twitter Push notifications not working on iPhone, iPad after update iOS 13 and update iOS 12.4. In our opinion, you should follow the given below ideas.
To get the better experience of the Twitter iOS app, though you consider the latest iOS or latest operating system on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. If you still using iOS 7 or earlier, the twitter app may not update to recent versions. Generally, Twitter gives the separate button to control (enable/disable) notifications for Tweets, Mentions and photo tags, Retweets, Likes, Polls, New followers, Direct messages, Contact joins twitter and Recommendations.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Potential Fixes to resolve Twitter Push notifications not working on iPhone, iPad
Fix 1. Check out Twitter mobile Notification is Enabled or disabled for activity
For the latest Updated Twitter iOS App: The following steps will help you to enable Twitter Push Notifications.
- Open Latest Twitter App on your iPhone
- After log-in successfully tap on your Profile icon appear upper-left side corner
- Tap Setting and Privacy
- Tap Notifications
- Under Preferences section tap on Push Notifications
- Now, you can customize here all notifications including Tweets, Mentions, and replies, Retweets, Likes, Photo tags, New Followers, Direct Messages, Contact joins Twitter, and much more.
Follow Steps to turn on Twitter Push Notification for Old Twitter version
- Step 1. Launch the Twitter app on the iPhone home screen.
- Step 2. Tap on the ME icon and then tap on the Settings (gear) icon.
- Step 3. You will get a popup select Settings.
- Step 4. Tap on Notifications.
- Step 5. Choose Mobile Notifications.
- Step 6. Now see carefully here notifications for the activities are turned on which you want to get alert sound.
Now check out on your iPhone settings app notifications for the Twitter app are enabled.
- Settings – Notifications – Twitter – Turn Allow Notifications.
The above ways are okay. However, you don’t get twitter push notification then go with the next clue.
Fix 2. iPhone software is latest
Make sure your iPhone firmware is iOS 8 or later. To check out, it goes with the below steps.
- Settings → General → Software Update
If any update available, please update it. Then try again.
Fix 3. Uninstall the Twitter app and Re-install again.
Here’s how to delete the Twitter app on an iOS device.
Fix 4. Check your iOS device time zone is okay as per your current living place.
- Open the Settings – General – Date & Time – make sure the option to Set Automatically is enabled.
If none of the above ways cleared your issue and did you find any new way to resolve Twitter Push notifications not working on iPhone, iPad problem? Please share it in the comments box. We will permit the right information as soon as possible.