Last Updated on May 1, 2021
Know What is Find My App on iPhone, iPad. How it will work for offline Apple iPhone and iPad? you can also find Airtag attached item using Finy my App. Most of the cases, people lost their iOS devices because It goes offline but turned on by others. So Apple Doesn’t judge and Gives the updated location on request of Find my Device from other apple devices or Web in Earlier iOS. Now Problem is Solved in iOS.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
here we prepare a video tutorial for How to Enable Offline Finding for track lost iPhone/iPad/Mac that is offline or no internet connection. Use Bluetooth Address and Fetch Geolocation by another apple device nearby. After that Requested device can get geodata and Decrypt the data to show location on Map securely.
In Old iOS device and Earlier Two Apps, we are using for manage lost Or find your device remotely. One is Find My Friends and Find My iPhone apps. Now Both the Apps are merged into one and called “Find My”. Track Missing Device From this app now possible even it’s online or offline.
How to Find App Work for Lost Offline iPad and iPad
Enable Offline Finding: On your iPhone/iPad
Launch the Settings app on the iPhone/iPad. Tap on iCloud Profile name > Find My > Find my iPhone/iPad > Enable Find My iPhone. Second Upgraded feature under My My Device is Enable Offline Finding toggle. Enable the toggle and That’s it. For more accuracy, we can enable Send Last Location that helps and Automatically send the location of this iPhone to Apple When the Battery is critically low.
Play Sound on Device Using Find App When Lost Device is Offline
- iOS 13 or later iOS/iPadOS comes with built-in Find My app that shows All offline Apple devices by catching the position on Mac around by other Apple Devices via bluetooth connection with them. This is secure information that only can decrypt the requested device only. Open Find My App on iPhone/iPad or Mac. Tap on the Device name and Use the more options line get directions, Play Sound, Mark as lost And Erase Device Device.
- Get the Lost Device Directions on Mac using Find App
- Enable Lost mode
- Erase the device remotely using Find App
App Send Secure Bluetooth Beacon to Other Apple Devices that around you. Nearby apple device relying back on Apple and Appl will inform the details about your lost offline or online device.
The Whole process will very secure and end to end encryption. That shouldn’t hard your mobile from battery drain, Your Privacy Explore to all Apple devices, and More Data use.
- You can open Find App on iOS spotlight search. (This is Built-in app come with iOS 13)
- And See the devices that added in your apple account and it’s own.
- Tap on the device name and Tap on Find Device.
Might be it will take time if a device is offline. Let’s Apple help all the time very fast. Thanks to apple for an amazing security feature that included in iOS 13 and uses for all iOS 13 installed Devices.
Write Back us for more tips and troubleshooting issues on Find App not working on your iPhone, Mac, Apple Watch, Homepod, and more. Share your problem with us and help to other the brand new feature “Find Offline device in iOS 13 With new Find App” that no one knows in iOS 13 or later.