Last Updated on Apr 11, 2020
Are you distracting on Facebook call or text come in Facebook messenger from your FB friends? Here is the quick and smart way to stop annoying activity officially using some blocking option available on the messenger iOS app. Without any predefined alert, blocking notification you can block your friends on your time in just a single tap. Now in a new Facebook profile code, Time to go harassment on messenger application maybe raise, before that learn how we block facebook messenger call or text step by step.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
New released features, Start chat by scanning code, Mostly public sharing profile you need to block selected profile on messenger, to stop irritating message or call.
Steps for Block Facebook Messenger call and Text on iOS
Note: Message and Call on Facebook iPhone, you must use FaceBook messenger. So that’s the only way there you can stop call or Message coming to you only on the messenger app.
- Step 1: Open Facebook Messenger app on iPhone/ iPad.
- Step 2: Next, Tap on the Name of Recipients from the list.
- Step 3: Next, Tap on Name of profile to see all options (Notification, Nicknames, Audio Call/ Video Call or invite to the messenger) to manage profile individually.
- Go at the beneath of the screen, Tap on the block.
- Next to Enable Block Messages toggle.
- This will stop/ Disable all Types of messages, Calls from selected profiles only. After that, you are still a friend. And the other option is “block this on Facebook” will be an un-friend and no type of activity will show in the future.
Note: You Don’t want to stop incoming missed call or text from the conversation, But only stop notification then Turn off it From profile > Notification > Choose time duration.
Block Facebook messenger call or text message, pretty interesting and useful to anyone. Just share with your friends or connect with us for more upcoming updates to you.